Does this speed test work for you?

ratchet

Go to this site and in the right hand column choose "Speed Test", the second one down on the right.  Then take the test in the lower left.  It only tests upload for me now, whereas both used to work.  I've tried it with both Firefox and IE and I don't believe it's my firewall.  Please see if it works for you and if it does any theories why it isn't working for me?  My Java Run Time works by the way, so I don't think it's that!  Thank You!

http://www.bplspeedtest.com/broadband-speed-test.php

Go to this site and in the right hand column choose "Speed Test", the second one down on the right.  Then take the test in the lower left.  It only tests upload for me now, whereas both used to work.  I've tried it with both Firefox and IE and I don't believe it's my firewall.  Please see if it works for you and if it does any theories why it isn't working for me?  My Java Run Time works by the way, so I don't think it's that!  Thank You!

http://www.bplspeedtest.com/broadband-speed-test.php

it does the same for me

yep and i'm not even gonna take the url out at this point...so everyone can see how bad they suck :haha: ...like i said if ya want an accurate test...click the part of the url that has the words 'dualtest' in it...go ahead click u'll see what i mean...not sure how that got there but oh well... :D

we love competion

yeah it is not acurate

well i shouldnt say this since i cant even test it now

some work but its so small the file its miles from acuracy

the one what was okay earlier on now is not working

well

i think i will stick with testmy.net :D

this is just another one of those threads to get people to go to another test site...and like the other one this one sucks too...hahahaha

says my dl is 233 Kbps...yeh okay...

Whaaaaat?  Your joking right!  All I wanted to know, was it my pc or the site!  It's fun to test lots of places, what's with the competition thing?