Interesting speed test site I found

ArcticWolf

50173059.png

O_O not too sure if thats accurate or not seeing as i dont know what plan im on with Comcast and my speeds are always ranging by so much. I used to get like 7-8 meg down then i started testing after a reformat and ever since its been like 4-5-6 and then i just tweaked and now im back up again.  :oops:

edit: url removed from image

50173059.png

O_O not too sure if thats accurate or not seeing as i dont know what plan im on with Comcast and my speeds are always ranging by so much. I used to get like 7-8 meg down then i started testing after a reformat and ever since its been like 4-5-6 and then i just tweaked and now im back up again.  :oops:

it looks good ryan, do you get around that same speed every time you test.

50173059.png

If you have Comcast with tv, then you should be getting ~6Mb or ~8Mb.