remote assistance help

maddoghunter

hi! thanks for the help in the past guys,hope you can help me today,im using windows xp home,my pc is connected to cable modem,which in turn is connected to a wireless router,ok the problem I'm having is that  pepole cannot connect to me using remote assistance,there is only one pc that can,and thats my daughter lap top,i can ask her for remote and it works fine,but when she asks me,it says remote assistance not connected,also after my daughter accepts my invitation and it works, when she disconnects from remote her keyboard keys are all jumbled up when she talks on msn messenger,and i have to restore her lap top to an earlier restore date,  :oops:  yes before anyone asks Ive done the  thing for my pc to accept remote assistance.any help would be gratefull

Well my first thought reading this was that you would have to forward your ports for the vnc program if thats what your using. But you say you already did that. Is her laptop on the same network? Im not sure if that would help it connect or not but maybe thats the reason only her laptop can connect.