My New Laptop

dlewis23

Me and my wife just bought two new mac books and i have to say these things are fucken awesome.  :haha: :haha:  They are so damn fast much faster then my AMD 3700+ desktop even when it was overclocked to 2.6GHz. The screen is one of the best that ive used and seen. OSX is the shit. I haven't put windows on it yet I'm waiting for my 2GB of ram to come Monday. If anyone wants to get one of these macbooks dont wait just go and get one if you can afford it. here are the specs.

2.0ghz intel core duo

512mb ram (2gb monday)

60gb hard drive

DVD +/- super drive

13.3 widescreen LCD

54g wifi

bluetooth

The keyboard on this is also the best laptop keyboard that ive used. the keys are spaced just right for great typing. and the magnetic powercord is pertty cool as well.

its well worth the 1400 bucks for it. 3k in my case.  :evil6:

I hope you also invested in AppleCare for your new toys or you will be vewy vewy sorry.  Remember...unlike pc's, Mac products also come with exclusive repair facilities (not just anyone is allowed to fix a Mac) and once past the warranty period those who don't have AppleCare find themselves really regretting it.

I hope you also invested in AppleCare for your new toys or you will be vewy vewy sorry.  Remember...unlike pc's, Mac products also come with exclusive repair facilities (not just anyone is allowed to fix a Mac) and once past the warranty period those who don't have AppleCare find themselves really regretting it.

i dont need to sticken apple care. i can get just about any part at cost. and since they are standard intel sony, and philips parts they are pertty easy to find.

and anyone can fix a mac if they know something any PC's

That's true with some pc manufacturers too. Some will only let you get your (under warranty) computer repaired at authorized stores.

Me and my wife just bought two new mac books and i have to say these things are fucken awesome.  :haha: :haha:  They are so damn fast much faster then my AMD 3700+ desktop even when it was overclocked to 2.6GHz.

2.0ghz intel core duo

what do u expect

AMD rubish

INTEL rocks !!!!!!!!

that is the main reason

plus all the other things ram and rpm of the hd