Perscription Weight Loss Pills?

wyantm06

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDK i always thought they were a hoax.

My advice: if u want to lose weight maintain a strict diet and exercise and thats all you have to do.

My problem is planning what to eat. I want my doctor or someone to make me a list to what to eat and when to eat it. All my doctor always says is eat a yogurt and that's all. I wish I had a plan to what to eat every day and what to eat at the times. That's why my diets never last.

yes there are such things

i know someone who takes them and lost a ton of weight (over 100lbs in i wanna say i know less than a year but i think 6 months) its not a hoax

Well I am like 315...Most say I don't look that big, but I am. I wonder if I get those pills if my medical card would cover them. Who knows? I will have to call sometime to make an appointment.

Is there such thing? I want to see if I can get some from a doctor, but don't know if there any perscription kind of pill or something for weight loss.

Yes there are a few. but they are mostly illegal in this country because you are more likely to die from them or get really sick then loose weight because most more then double the output of your atomic acid so over time it eats away at your atomic.

My advice for you is to eat 5-6 times a day, stay away from junk food, get enough sleep.

Exercise!!!  Tredmill, jog, sports.

Also once u start losing weight it would be good to start lifting weights.

I am like 6 foot tall. I just got done lifting weights now, for like 30 min. Should I attempt to lose weight first then lift? Or am I fine? I plan on doing like sit-ups and liftign weights every night now.

I am like 6 foot tall. I just got done lifting weights now, for like 30 min. Should I attempt to lose weight first then lift? Or am I fine? I plan on doing like sit-ups and liftign weights every night now.

if i were you i would diet and do cardio.  Wait till you lose more weight before you start weight lifting.  Tredmill is a good start.  Try 5 min walking, 5 min jogging, 5 min walking, 5 min jogging...etc.  Also drink lots of water and clean up your diet also do not do weight lifting every day,  3-5 days a week would be fine.

My routine is a as follows

Monday: Biceps, back

Tuesday:triceps, chest

Wednesday:Shoulders, legs

Thursday:Biceps, back

Friday:Triceps, chest

Sat: cardio

Sun: rest

For now do cardio 3 days a week and once u start loosing weight then start pumping iron.

if i were you i would diet and do cardio.  Wait till you lose more weight before you start weight lifting.  Tredmill is a good start.  Try 5 min walking, 5 min jogging, 5 min walking, 5 min jogging...etc.  Also drink lots of water and clean up your diet also do not do weight lifting every day,  3-5 days a week would be fine.

My routine is a as follows

Monday: Biceps, back

Tuesday:triceps, chest

Wednesday:Shoulders, legs

Thursday:Biceps, back

Friday:Triceps, chest

Sat: cardio

Sun: rest

For now do cardio 3 days a week and once u start loosing weight then start pumping iron.

Ok well I do not own a treadmill. I own a universal weight lifting system I will use once I start losing weight. I can jog around the block, but not for to long because winter is around the corner. Anything I can do aroudn the house for runngin and stuff?

Ok well I do not own a treadmill. I own a universal weight lifting system I will use once I start losing weight. I can jog around the block, but not for to long because winter is around the corner. Anything I can do aroudn the house for runngin and stuff?

i would have said jogging but i understand if it too cold.  Also sports are great too: basketball, football..etc  Stair stepping if u have stairs in ur house. IF there was some indoor place you could jog that would work.  Also have u considered joing a gym?  they arent too expensive but wat do i know my parents pay for it. :lol: biking works too but it still it too cold

i would have said jogging but i understand if it too cold.  Also sports are great too: basketball, football..etc  Stair stepping if u have stairs in ur house. IF there was some indoor place you could jog that would work.  Also have u considered joing a gym?  they arent too expensive but wat do i know my parents pay for it. :lol: biking works too but it still it too cold

Low on cash atm. I think I can run up and down some stairs for now. I will have to figure out something. Thanks for the help/

315lbs and 6 feet tall is, not trying to be mean, realisticly overweight

i wouldn not advise you to lift weight at all....it wont help you much, if anything, you will gain more weight since muscle is heavier than fat

what you really wanna do is get all the excess fat out of your body, tone it pretty much - once you are where you would like to be, lift weight

all of us have muscle - and your muscle will show off after you lose excess fat on your body - i can guarantee you that

weight loss pills do work indeed....hydroxy cut (the ephedra free one) does a fantastic job if you pair it with daily exercise - i can vouch for that - i experienced no side effects and it helped me burn fat faster - but only if you exercise that will happen

......if you have time, go on a threadmill or something similar, 45min to an hour a day, 3-4 times a weeek....and in couple of weeks you will feel much better (if you stick to it) - the hardest is always to start...once you get the momentum rolling....you will keep going since you will like your results

Remember you may GAIN weight initially, due to the fact you are replacing fat with muscle, which by volume weighs more, but is much healthier.  ;)  Once you get accustomed to the cardio, and can push yourself further, you will notice the weight coming off faster.

A few easy ways to get more exercise on an average day...

- Don't park close to a store you plan to shop in it...It's easier to find a spot further away, and you get exercise by walking, plus most likely you won't buy too much, because you will realize you have to carry it too far..  :haha:

- Take the stairs...I never take elevators, unless its like 5 floors or more.  

- Don't use drive thru's.  Get your ass out of the car, and walk in to buy the extremely nutritious meals that are offerred by our fast food establishments.   ;)

On an average week, you'd be surprised how much walking it adds up to.

315lbs and 6 feet tall is, not trying to be mean, realisticly overweight

i wouldn not advise you to lift weight at all....it wont help you much, if anything, you will gain more weight since muscle is heavier than fat

what you really wanna do is get all the excess fat out of your body, tone it pretty much - once you are where you would like to be, lift weight

all of us have muscle - and your muscle will show off after you lose excess fat on your body - i can guarantee you that

weight loss pills do work indeed....hydroxy cut (the ephedra free one) does a fantastic job if you pair it with daily exercise - i can vouch for that - i experienced no side effects and it helped me burn fat faster - but only if you exercise that will happen

......if you have time, go on a threadmill or something similar, 45min to an hour a day, 3-4 times a weeek....and in couple of weeks you will feel much better (if you stick to it) - the hardest is always to start...once you get the momentum rolling....you will keep going since you will like your results

Yes I know I know...That's why I am trying to something while I am young still (18). I don't have the money atm to go to a gym. I need to find a substitute way to run, jog, walk. I will most likely run around my block until winter starts then I don't know what to do.

Tread mill.Definatley try local paper for this. Never buy new treadmills. Do you realize how many people buy one and never break it in, or even sometimes never even start it up? And they are willing to get rid of it cheap. Also check out an exercycle, you know, a bicycle for exercise on a stand.

Also set a T.V. right in front of it. It is much easier not to get bored if I have a program to watch. Pretty soon a 1/2 hour has passed so quickly. Also get the stats board model. Meaning calorie, mileage, time counter, it is handy also. And the cup holder is nice for a water bottle. Padded if you can find it. Sweats also help.

A girl should not work out to lose weight, it will build too much muscle. A guy should not have to worry about it. We had several guys over weight in my weight lifting class and they lost plenty.

Just work up moderatly till you get where you want to go.

And what you are looking for is more of a proper diet.

Just remember if you go about it too hard you will burn out. Take a day off a week to enjoy your day.

Also wearing sweats during workout will help burn calories without extra work. And shower after wards. And always do your cool down after workout, so as not to cramp up. Meaning do the same exercise at a much slower rate to slow down, not just abruptly stop. That is hard on you.  ;)

I used to weigh 120 and lift 185 back in high school, our teach was a previous Green Bay Packers player.  ;)