Poll

lance49726

Yeah, it's cool alright... I keep my blue-flashing POS inside my  6 ft. rack-mount cabinet where I don't have to look at it all the time, LOL! Otherwise I may be more tempted to see how resistant it is to multiple blows from a 2 lb. ball peen hammer, specially at times like this.  :twisted:

:::.. Download Stats ..:::

Connection is:: 42 Kbps about 0 Mbps (tested with 2992 KB)

Download Speed is:: 5 KB/s

Tested From:: http://www.testmy.net/

Bottom Line:: 1 times faster than 56K you can download 1MB in 204.8 second(s)

Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/cgi-bin/get.cgi?Test_ID=V5WOBRIU4

Weeee! We're blazin' now baby! Hint: I went and had a cigarette and practiced guitar for a while during the time this was running.  I want my dial-up back!  :cussing:

xmechanic,

It was just confirmed that G3C is having MAJOR problems, and that is that.  Until they find out what happened, you will be running slow.  It is not affecting all of the transponders (frequencies) on that bird, but it most definitely IS affecting 1420Mhz ....so there is nothing I can do as it is rumored it was hit by something ...yet I would sooner believe that somebody at NOC pushed the wrong button on their Main MDM and blew the Server for it out of the water (and there is NO redundant Server for it) ...of course.

I'll let you know if anything else comes in on this....

The Reverend