speakers

Guest kamil234

Guest kamil234

hey i'm looking for some good speakers for my computer (5.1)

any suggestions? I like it to have a good sub (deep bass) and overall good sound quality.

EDIT: i was lookin at the Logitech Z-5500 but its kind of over my budget

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a real quick question for ya.. why 5.1?  Do you have a card that can output in 5.1 like the higher end creatives...?

Most of these speaker combinations are going to require a sounds card that is either outputting in 5.1 to work.  On top of that if you want dolby sound none of these are going to do that without a high end sound card.    The only set of speakers that I know of 100% have an onboard processors are the Logitech 5500s and the 5450 wifi ones..  Creative might have a pair.

With that being said.. why not buy a nice pair of 2.1 speakers?  I have owned both the Logitech 2100s and 2200s.. both 2.1 and have a peak of 400 or so watts.. I thought about getting a 5.1 set but since I heard the higher end 2.1 speakers I couldnt resist..

Just a though..

I know there are a bunch of people on this forum that have these..

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16836121121

Including CA3LE.. There is a thread call new speaker or something like that from about early august...

these are a great setup Ive had mine for about a year, but i have one negative thing about this speakers i wish they made the wires alittle longer the speaker to the amp on all 5 speakers. But it could be easily fixed :D

Guest kamil234

well, accually im filing a claim with paypal right now haha, i dont think he sent the speakers because i've sent him multiple emails about it from saturday until yesterday and i asked him about it and told him i will file a claim with paypal and he never replied to any of my messages or never sent me a tracking number for the package.

well, accually im filing a claim with paypal right now haha, i dont think he sent the speakers because i've sent him multiple emails about it from saturday until yesterday and i asked him about it and told him i will file a claim with paypal and he never replied to any of my messages or never sent me a tracking number for the package.

I wouldn't wait....paypunk always seems to find a way to deny claims.....

yeah but he has over 2400 feedback and its 98.4% positive..

That's a horrible feedback record for a powerseller and the fact that he's hiding his feedback is bad news.  Man...cut your losses and get your money back while you can.  The number of feedback means nothing when hes had that many negs and his feedback is private.