speakers

Guest kamil234

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamil234

This guy is unreal.......if I were you I wouldnt remove the neg even if he delivers.

Yah, most likely i wont bother with it. But than again....when i remove his feedback, i get mine removed (he left me a negative saying item was shipped on 10/17) soo..i think ill remove it so i'm back to 100% again.

Yah, most likely i wont bother with it. But than again....when i remove his feedback, i get mine removed (he left me a negative saying item was shipped on 10/17) soo..i think ill remove it so i'm back to 100% again.

You are a great example of why the eBay feedback system is flawed....the guy is a scam...and you have to take a neg because he scammed you....and eBay does nothing about it......personally, unless you are a seller....take the neg...that way ppl stay away from this joker....personally I would have left him with a followup comment something to the effect of "police just came to my door...all this guys stuff is stolen....buyer beware!!!!"

personally I would have left him with a followup comment something to the effect of "police just came to my door...all this guys stuff is stolen....buyer beware!!!!"

Being a little ornery are we ISP geek ?  I personally feel if you are honest you win faster and longer. Just think and a worse honest one will come to mind. It always does for me. And I sleep better that way.  ;)

And you should call ebay and get the negative feedback removed properly. Just give them a call, I am sure they will listen.  :D

you can call ebay? haha. :shock:

eBay does not remove feedback for any reasons other than fraud, feeback extortion (which needs to be proven), seller interference or through the eBay MUTUAL removal process.  This seller is a fraud....and his items probably are stolen by what I can see.  There is a number where you can call eBay, they will not remove feedback by phone though...it must go through their website and it takes forever (assuming they do anything at all).  Besides...the seller has far more to lose than he does by keeping the neg.  All anyone has to do is look at the sellers private acct and they won't worry a bit about kam's neg....trust me....

Guest kamil234

he probally did UPS 1-6 business day. it will take a long time to get to you.

yeah, its ground transit 1-6 days...last time someone shipped something to me from cali it took 9 days! so slow omg.