Prize for member 40K, you can win too!

CA3LE

Surely you jest :laugh: Re:

"welcome to testmy.net igor76 and mogramjo...how you enjoy your stay...and come back often.

so are you two related? you both say your name is igor and you're both from serbia."

my name = mogramjo

igor's name = igor

Chicago is NOT Serbia and you gotta be kidding...hahaha but thanks!!!! 'mo' :smitten:

hello Igor from Serbia...Chicago, Illinois, USA (not where I live now) has wonderful Serbian food restaurants...welcome to *here* and a belated Merry Christmas :grin:

oh well...for heavens sake...dangit...i read that wrong...hahaha...i read that as if you were saying 'hello (i'm) igor from serbia' like u were introducing urself...not as u were saying hello to him...hahaha...

my apologies...i often add words to a sentence to change the meaning  :2funny: but didn't intend to this time

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll tell you what tdawnaz...I re-read my 'greeting' to igor...and now even I don't understand it...I think I was trying to 'relate'. Pretty lame, huh? Like.."Hey, I've eaten Serbian food! Let's be friends!" But...I meant well.

No problems..I too have a tortured English many times...like that last sentence, f'instance:D Happy New Year anyway y'all :smiley:

tdawnaz? I'm getting dizzy :cheesy: I saw your post re: "igor=me" (not) and hahaha..ya, well..I was pretty friendly I thought...and AFAIK, he's not posted again. Hmmm. Maybe HE got something mixed up 'in the translation' too....It wasn't a marriage proposal..but, I like meeting folks from everywhere in nice places like this:D [nerd]:angel:

tdawnaz? I'm getting dizzy :cheesy: I saw your post re: "igor=me" (not) and hahaha..ya, well..I was pretty friendly I thought...and AFAIK, he's not posted again. Hmmm. Maybe HE got something mixed up 'in the translation' too....It wasn't a marriage proposal..but, I like meeting folks from everywhere in nice places like this:D [nerd]:angel:

yeh but it was me... i totally got that whole post mixed up...poor igor...come back igor...we luv u  :smitten:

where was he from??...i forgot...doesn't matter...in this forum we're all from the same place...TMN :)

it will be around the 18th - 21st

smart move dlewis23, you could be right 48 times in 2007  :lol:

Mine is the 15th of Feb 07,

are we playing for TMN bucks , if so,  I throw in my 100 I never recieved from Paymaster General Shugs,

smart move dlewis23, you could be right 48 times in 2007  :lol:

Mine is the 15th of Feb 07,

are we playing for TMN bucks , if so,  I throw in my 100 I never recieved from Paymaster General Shugs,

Greedy bastard... I told you Id get you on payday.  :evil2: :evil2: