Prize for member 40K, you can win too!

CA3LE

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it will be around the 18th - 21st

c'mon huny...be specific...pick a day...mine is jan 16...don't pick a day that's already picked...pick ur nose...pick ur crack...but don't pick my day...

[nerd] actually all the other days will be wrong...so u can pick any of the other days...but mine is the right one...hahaha...and i already picked it...so it's mine...neener neener...get ur own...maybe urs will be right...and mine will be wrong...hahaha...doubt it 

:smitten: ...i'm still havin a happy new year...how 'bout u guys??...just got back from dinner with my daughter and her bf...red lobster...had a shrimpwreck mary...i'm happy...happy it's a new year...happy new year 

:cool:

Top Topic Starters     CA3LE  :icon_king:   465

Most Time Online      php  :icon_king:        98d 14h 24m

Top 10 Topics (by Replies)*Name that movie. (Name the movie and provide the next quote.)*3970

Top 10 Topics (by Views)*VanBuren testmy.net Cablenut settings*108207

Top 10 Posters         dlewis23   6130  :icon_king:

Top 10 Boards          General Discussion*61351

Just some of the stuff I found interesting.  :grin2:

I  think this one is rigged[ca3le-top topic starter] I read that he has a lot of pull with the management.

I do not believe this one either.[i read he a SPAMMER]  :haha: :haha:

yeh he's a spammer of the worst kind...and he's a major ass kisser with the site owner...  :2funny:  :2funny: damn that ca3le...