Prize for member 40K, you can win too!

CA3LE

I think it was called www.surftohere.com or something.  :smiley:

hehe...boy ryan314 u really do pay attention...but...before that too...

:whaa: if you were at TMN- b4- TMN what was it like Oh Wise One (member #33),

was it dark , I read in a book , that at the begining there was darkness , and no stars (TMN members ) just emptiness,  :cry2:  just like the storm of 06  :evil2:,

just curious  :undecided: and my cat is too frightend to ask ,  :lol:

no roco...there was no darkness...it was bright like the heavens...there was wisdom...there were vines everywhere (cables and wires)...there were tiny comets (parts and chips and dodads)...there was a crystal ball (monitor) and a brain (not the cpu)...and the light was so intense i could not look at it...glory in the creation was upon us all...and the voice...the booming voice said..."hey check it out"...and the stars came and they rejoiced...and so it is written...

hahaha  :cheesy:

That's all folks, gonna go soak my head and wait for UPS. oh boy...more ram. :smitten:

let us know how the ram is... :haha:

edit: now we have these predictions

me 01/16/07

tommie gorman 02/02/07

roco 02/15/07

buntz 01/17/07

dlewis23 01/19/07

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[nerdly] The extra ram seems to have helped my TestMyNeck-Ache and TM-Head-Ache too...Who Gnu? :uglystupid2::haha:

So I guess it is responding a bit better for you then? Good. I remember one time I raised the RAM in one and went  :shocked: Thought it was going to burn up it appeared so fast.  :icon_shaking: A couple of days later, I got used to it pretty much.  :-|

I can't say that it's 'responding better' tommie, but we 'women' hahahahaha...love to shop!!! and need it or not...I got 'er dun! Thanks for your interest and stuff. Piece of cake...an on that other score, 2 days of head-neck misery...it's about time to pull out of that nose-dive. No, I don't abuse alcohol or nuthin, lo' these many moons in terms of New Year's celebrating or anytime else...not at all...but then, I had my share :cool2: and then some. So, there I am, having a 'hangover' and didn't even have a drink during any holiday any year recently...that's OK!!! Am really feeling better, thanks :2funny::wink:

If that all the predictions you got so far ,I might have half a chance of winning.  :haha: It pretty sad that there are only  5 prediction out of 39000+ people. I am starting to wander how good these TMN bucks are. :2funny:

if i've missed any let me know...ima start a predictions topic...see if we can generate some more...hehehe

no roco...there was no darkness...it was bright like the heavens...there was wisdom...there were vines everywhere (cables and wires)...there were tiny comets (parts and chips and dodads)...there was a crystal ball (monitor) and a brain (not the cpu)...and the light was so intense i could not look at it...glory in the creation was upon us all...and the voice...the booming voice said..."hey check it out"...and the stars came and they rejoiced...and so it is written...

hahaha  :cheesy:

lor]

:2funny: Tdawnaz , thanks for the enlightment , I had most of those visions before I joined TMN , only the booming voice said to me :wtf: is up wih your puter  :evil6: and gave me the link to Dsl reports  :evil2:, just thought the TMN P.R. dept needed to have a word there ,  :smile2: if we are to meet the target of 40K