free beer giveaway

Now if you REALLY like a hoppy beer and really want to put some hair on your chest you need to try double bastard.  Double Bastard is a bit too hoppy for my taste,  :-P

Now I wish I had a beer :-P

well i was gonna ask..."well then where's the hair on ur chest??" hahahaha...but i see now that u don't drink it, cuz it's too hoppy for ur taste, that's why it hasn't put hair on ur chest...beer snob ca3le :)...jk...luv ya...thx for the lesson...we'll all be over for the beer tasting party :D

Never figured beer had that much variety CA3LE.  :shock: I have learned much about beer today.  :icon_study: And they say geeks only know about computers.  :lol:

oh man... you'd  be surprised.  Beer has more variety than wine... actually many wine tasters are beer connoisseurs also.  And even wine connoisseurs admit that beer has a wider range of flavor.

Beer is one of my favorite substances.  Luckily I'm not as beer crazy as I used to be, I now only drink one beer a night.  I've noticed that I enjoy it alot more that way... I've always savored it but now that I only drink one a night it gives me no choice but to really enjoy it at my own pace.

haha.. all that is better than college beer..

KeystoneTeeBackclose.jpg

ohhh, keystone......    -- I guess they're right.  "There is a time and place for everything, college."  haha.  That's called "drinking to get drunk."  -- I mean, everyone drinks to get drunk (wether they admit it or not)... but when you drink something like Mickey's, Keystone, Ice House or Old Milwaukee's Best you are drinking to ONLY get drunk... haha.  I'd personally rather not drink if those are my only options.

I'd really like to visit Denver, they have all the best beer there :-P

-D

well i was gonna ask..."well then where's the hair on ur chest??" hahahaha...but i see now that u don't drink it, cuz it's too hoppy for ur taste, that's why it hasn't put hair on ur chest...beer snob ca3le :)...jk...luv ya...thx for the lesson...we'll all be over for the beer tasting party :D

yea, you know me.. I really am a beer snob  :-P  --- I've been known to tell a brewmaster right to their face "wow, that beer really needs improvement." -- they always looks shocked when you critique their beer, they are used to getting their asses kissed by everyone.  The Rock Bottom brewmaster let me try some of his special brew after I told him that the Raptor Red tasted a little 'off' - he agreed with me and said "here, you obviously have a taste.. you need to try this one." -- if I remember correctly it was a cask conditioned Double Bock, he then continued to tell me about the beer, I guess it was a yeast strain and recipe that some monks used to brew for thousands of years.  It was served a little warm but it was really good and also had a very high content  --- if you ever see a Cask Double Bock on tap at your local micro brewery give it a try.

-D