Be festive

CA3LE

[url="javascript:setTheme("]Use the halloween theme[/url] - after you click the link you will have to visit another page to apply the changes

Click above to use our halloween theme.  This will be released to everyone 3 days before Halloween but this is your chance to try it on early.  Enjoy!

- Damon

There are currently a couple of very minor problems with our theme system (the ad colors aren't being themed on some pages for themes other than the default) but this should be fixed very soon, it's just a server-side setting that I'm trying to locate.  As I said, I should have it fixed very soon.

I decided to just release this tonight.

You may have to clear you cahce, history and cookies if you have any problems.  Other than that, enjoy the different theme.  Right now I'm making an American theme... you guys will love it ;-)  -- trust me

I decided to just release this tonight.

You may have to clear you cahce, history and cookies if you have any problems.  Other than that, enjoy the different theme.  Right now I'm making an American theme... you guys will love it ;-)  -- trust me

Now I hope that one is a keeper.  ;) That would be so cool  :cool:

i got the new theme as soon as i signed on and i dont want it.  i tried to switch it back to normal but it wont work and i dont want the new themes

under the themes menu go to "GL series" - from there you just pick the color you want.

the halloween theme is only going to last for the next week it will then go back to the normal default:-D

Here is a link to the GL series default >>

[url="javascript:setTheme("]click here[/url]

for your convenience

i want normal back :!:

I was told by my doctor there really is no such thing. There is only average rationality based upon both subjective and objective observation.

But I know how you feel looking at something you don't like. For example...my wife...very displeasing to the optical nerves.

I'm sure your problem shall be corrected soon. Mine shall be a life-long agony.

BTW, I like the Halloween theme and the American one is awesome.

I was told by my doctor there really is no such thing. There is only average rationality based upon both subjective and objective observation.

But I know how you feel looking at something you don't like. For example...my wife...very displeasing to the optical nerves.

I'm sure your problem shall be corrected soon. Mine shall be a life-long agony.

BTW, I like the Halloween theme and the American one is awesome.

:thumbsup: Funny how that affliction goes around. The optical nerve part.  ;)