• no pocket t
    • womens tank
    • mens tank
    • hoodie
    • sweat shirt

:notworthy: Thanks CA3LE

wu huuuu !!!!

yuppie !!!!!!!!!

Hmm..."yuppie" means: "Young Urban Professional"...I guess I can live with that.  :D (kidding) So what about the pocket T-s. I will prepay if necessary to get them. Some reason T's are very rarely with a pocket, and I seldom buy a T at events because of this. Why buy it if I won't wear it?

Just my thoughts.

:notworthy: Thanks CA3LEHmm..."yuppie" means: "Young Urban Professional"...I guess I can live with that.  :D (kidding) So what about the pocket T-s. I will prepay if necessary to get them. Some reason T's are very rarely with a pocket, and I seldom buy a T at events because of this. Why buy it if I won't wear it?

Just my thoughts.

huuu a t with a pocket

i think u are asking for a special edition one hehee

i think it is possible, but i'm not making them so i don't know hehe

:notworthy: Thanks CA3LEHmm..."yuppie" means: "Young Urban Professional"...I guess I can live with that.  :D (kidding) So what about the pocket T-s. I will prepay if necessary to get them. Some reason T's are very rarely with a pocket, and I seldom buy a T at events because of this. Why buy it if I won't wear it?

Just my thoughts.

i'm looking into the pocket t availability today...i don't see it a problem...i like pockets...the ones i've been looking at r jerzees...and hanes...both good t's

i'm looking into the pocket t availability today...i don't see it a problem...i like pockets...the ones i've been looking at r jerzees...and hanes...both good t's

I quit smoking 8 years ago (nasty habit, I know) but I still like pocket tees. And, yes, either of those brands would be great.  :icon_thumleft:

not the whole line...and it's not only target...it's not a target brand...very wide range line...

we'll just have to see...the ones i've been looking at from a wholesaler r very soft

oh if its the jerzeez that are soft they are the best t-shirts i have ever worn in my life. But for some dern reason my target started getting jerzeez with weird fabric in. TOO ITCHY!!! =/

i need a logo for a couple of trials...rosen up those fingers and work me up something...i'll get these shirts even if they aren't the official final ones...just email em to me...same name as here at the hot male place :P ...get it...hot male place  :2funny:

poll added...please vote