**** ACCESSING HTTPS (SECURE) SITES ----Problem Solved ****

The Reverend

More great news.  I called this into Microsoft.  Technicians checked out my story, ran a  few tests, and we got honorable mention and kudos for solving the mystery of the https thing-a-ma-bob-it ....Tony & everyone at TestMy.net.  Hell yes,  who ever said Monday's wre bad days...not even noon yet and three major malfunctions are solved over and done with! 

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!  (we're gonna get creamed ...wait and see).

The Reverend

Hey there Mastergunz!!!  Welcome to the Forum of TestMy.net!

I was hoping you'd drop by for a vis seeing that you are famous now.  (And ya got me some free airtime with Dway ....they owe me anyway).  hehe...

You would want the  ...well  geesh...be right back ===========they have changed the entire site all around on me ...again

Cheers!

The Rev

You are welcome Cholla.  I've had the J2Re runtime environment installed since 'day one' because I once used a SUN Server until it just died.  Interesting machines, but I can live without Solaris no problem.  heheh...  Enjoy that Irfanview.  Over the months to come you will find that there is very little that it cannot do.  It is an amazing work of Freeware.

Thanks for the "Rating"!  :)

The Reverend

TY Lance for holding this place down in my absence.  I can't be two places to once since it requires ALL my resources to "marry" into the new Server.  Things will return to normal soon enough.  (Nice cut n paste work too)!  Dunno how YOU do it, but there are every bit as clean as my methods, so that is great!

Hint: If you have Paint Shop Pro (or anything like it), export your image as a jpg and compress it five times in one pass.  The quality will actually go UP (lossless) but the pic will be smaller in kb size. Strange but weird yet true.

"The Rev"

*Ah ..I see that you did this when I passed out on the couch! lol.... Sneaking around when I am helpless eh?  heheh.....