Hughesnet Speeds!!

rjventre

This might sound like a dumb question, but oh well here it is: Is there any way to "uncap" hughesnet? I currently have an open case with the Hughesnet Executive Customer Care Center in Germantown, Maryland; the case is about the fact that I can never get over 1mbps on the pro plus plan. What I mean by "uncap" is, is there a way for hughes to let my account have as much bandwidth as the satellite will put out? If anyone has ever heard of this or something similar, please let me know. Your responses will be much appreciated. Thankyou.

This might sound like a dumb question, but oh well here it is: Is there any way to "uncap" hughesnet? I currently have an open case with the Hughesnet Executive Customer Care Center in Germantown, Maryland; the case is about the fact that I can never get over 1Mbps on the pro plus plan. What I mean by "uncap" is, is there a way for hughes to let my account have as much bandwidth as the satellite will put out? If anyone has ever heard of this or something similar, please let me know. Your responses will be much appreciated. Thankyou.

Did you file a claim withBBB ? There is no way I would be paying full price for less than half of what they advertised! At least get credit with billing until Hughes gets it right.  :pain10:

So how old are ya grandpa, if ya don't mind my askin.  :angel:

For a start I was born in the first half of the last century. Learned how to cut and split wood, still do, cook on a wood stove, tote water from the pump down on the bottom of the lawn, use oil lamps and Coleman lanterns for light, and maintain outdoor facilities. Wish there were PC's when I went to school, but now I got Satellite Internet, let my fingers do the talking and shopping. I'm wired now, got electric, also wireless.

For a start I was born in the first half of the last century. Learned how to cut and split wood, still do, cook on a wood stove, tote water from the pump down on the bottom of the lawn, use oil lamps and Coleman lanterns for light, and maintain outdoor facilities. Wish there were PC's when I went to school, but now I got Satellite Internet, let my fingers do the talking and shopping. I'm wired now, got electric, also wireless.

Ooooooh  a Canuck?

G11

:shocked:

Don't know about that but there is fiber cable, phone line, gas and water across the street, none this side. And about 7 or 8 miles to the west of me is Canada if that is what your referring to.

Story of my life, yours are across the road. Mine are all 2 blocks away. Piped gas and DSL.

So dig a tunnel under the road, and invite them to use it.  :knuppel2: