internet Question

unreal590

Im having problems with my internet when i im in firefox or internet explore i goto like myspace and it will load and like 5 seconds later it wont load it ill just say Looking for Myspace.com in firefox and it will do this for like every site. Also i will type in a web site and it will just say looking for site and like 5 secounds later it will load i no its not my internet speed because im on a 3 meg DSL line so if anyone knows whats wrong let me no

Anyone now really need help its simple sometimes it loads the page and other time it just sits there for like 5 seconds then loads the page  and other time it doesny load the page.  any one know?

ok i think i got it i change some settings in my router and now it seems to work

i am editing your post to consolidate 3 posts in one, no point in making consecutive posts

Just-