The Free PSP thing

S7R1D3R

Well some guy just referred me to [snip]and he said that if I just fill out a quick little offer like a free ring-tone or sumthing, then reffer 5 friends that they will send you a free PSP! and I ofcourse was excited, he said that he already had gotten and iPod from the same company, and that now he wanted to get a PSP, well who doesnt? So i just clicked his thing and now i completed my offer, it was free and now i just need to reffer a couple of people to do the same it is basically free if u just cancel the trial before they start to charge you, which is what i am goin to do with the ringtones, so here is my refferel to does that want a free psp.

Hey, click here and we can both get a free Sony PSP

[snip]

this company has sent out over $14 million dollars worth of products, let's get ours... it will be fun :)

that is what they make  reffer so anyone that can pls help me out to get a free psp and u get one too it is soo cool, becuase i was searching for it on youtube and they have a G4tv episode with the same company and iPods and it is real it is not a scam so pls, i am sorry if this is considered spam but i do not think it is, if u guys do consider it spam just take off the post i guess.

edit;...snip...spam...warning

Not to totally burst your bubble, but... I once was told you could make money just filling out stuff like that. Guess what I got for my troubles! LOTS and LOTS and LOTS and LOTS and LOTS and LOTS  of unwanted e-mail. I thought it would never end. It took like 3 months for it to slow down finally.  :undecided:

its not a scam seriously watch this video both of them

[snip]

[snip]

it is not a scam they are the same company that does the free ipod and psp take a look

there is also one where a guy actually got his watch it:

[snip]

edit;...snip...spam...warning...this is not the place for this...read the rules ... http://www.testmy.net/forum/t-13204

Guest kamil234

Not to totally burst your bubble, but... I once was told you could make money just filling out stuff like that. Guess what I got for my troubles! LOTS and LOTS and LOTS and LOTS and LOTS and LOTS  of unwanted e-mail. I thought it would never end. It took like 3 months for it to slow down finally.  :undecided:

i've done that too, i got my money.

i got over $60 in a month :)

thats some nice money just for doin sumthing fast in ur spare time, but i really really want that psp i think it will work becuase its not a scam lol

wow i bearly saw this:

You have until 1/26/2007 to complete the

full requirements, including all credits for

your referrals.

omg thats liek 5 days before my 17 b-day man now i realy want it lol, pls anyone that is willing to do this for me and for urself try it out its soo easy and G4tv proves it is not a scam

Of course nothing is ever free, your going to do something that they cant easily do or they wouldnt give you jack for it. If nothing else they are getting free advertising from 1000 posts out there just like this one. They aint getting it here though.  :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :tickedoff: