Want to watch all traffic through your router? Here's how FREE!

ispgeek

I've been using this program for months with VERY nice results.  Should work with almost any DECENT router and the info it gives you...well...is awesome.  Some things to remember...it has some quirks....you will probably have to resize the display window and the router autosearch function...is frustrating and useless so just pick your router from the list.  Installation can be a bit tricky so FOLLOW the instructions on the site and you will be just fine.  If you have any questions I will do my best to answer them.  I monitor 3 routers and all associated traffic with this software and trust me...my peace of mind at work while everyone has their way with my network has gone way up.  Best part about this proggie....IZ FREE MANG!!  FREE IS GOOD...FREE IS GOOD....FREE IS GOOD! :smitten:

http://www.wallwatcher.com

Yea...firewall software will tell you what goes on between your pc and the net but wall watcher tells you what goes on all over your network regardless of what pc or network device it is.  This is very handy if you run webservers or other types of servers behind your router or multiple routers.  Another program is called Kiwi.  Kiwi is not as easy to setup and gives a much more confusing display but both submit information to mynetwatchman.com which is really nice if you want auto reporting of hacker babies.