generic host for win32

ODBXXX

I hate Norton. It always lets you know what virus or other BS it allowed into your machine, but rarely stops them.  :shocked:

I didn't see a desktop icon for any type of anti-spyware stuff. Go here and download Ad-Aware Se: http://www.download.com/3000-2144-10045910.html

I've had some spyware that required me to manually remove the files from the registry in safe mode in order to get rid of it. But Ad-Aware will give you the file name(s).

I hate Norton. It always lets you know what virus or other BS it allowed into your machine, but rarely stops them.  :shocked:

I didn't see a desktop icon for any type of anti-spyware stuff. Go here and download Ad-Aware Se: http://www.download.com/3000-2144-10045910.html

I've had some spyware that required me to manually remove the files from the registry in safe mode in order to get rid of it. But Ad-Aware will give you the file name(s).

im running adaware now i will post when its done.And im not really comfortable removing manully..

im running adaware now i will post when its done.And im not really comfortable removing manully..

Hell, if I can do it, anyone can.  :haha:

Seriously, if you find something you can't remove, just let us know. There may be a better way than mine that someone else knows.