Motherboard question

DJVageli

id wait another month until the new breed of motherboards matures ;) - i still havent found one that has everything id want in a motherboard - so i opted to wait until its right time

Yea,by the time I save up money for it and the new pc...it would be a month lol :grin:

Yeah i havent been following the motherboard arena lately.. damn there is nothing new.. Even the DFI series is lacking on newegg..  I would normally recommend DFI.. but there is nothing to really recommend at this time..

Yea thats why I was having such a hard time finding one,nothing impresses me :undecided:

well the one i have is the P5W DH DELUXE and its just like 230 or something on newegg

its really nice

im using the same thing, E6600

easy ocing too

(in my sig)

Yea the one you got is the Deluxe version its a very good motherboard and like you said easy Ocing,so hows your experience with the E660? is it good?