CDRW disks

MJFSOL

hey hey...

i bought a set of memorex cdrw's and tried making a CD...well the cd was blank when i tried to play it....

tried another...same thing...put one of the blank CD's in another drive and says its not readable....

did i get a bad batch of CD's or am i missing something here...?

thanx :confused2:

hey hey...

i bought a set of memorex cdrw's and tried making a CD...well the cd was blank when i tried to play it....

tried another...same thing...put one of the blank CD's in another drive and says its not readable....

did i get a bad batch of CD's or am i missing something here...?

thanx :confused2:

I know exactly what is happening here.  CDRW requires that you use a special interface addon...most of the major software like NERO installs this automatically.  If the PC you are taking them to does not have the driver addon you won't be able to access CDRW.  Now the exact process is not well described by me here but I think you get the idea.

I know exactly what is happening here.  CDRW requires that you use a special interface addon...most of the major software like NERO installs this automatically.  If the PC you are taking them to does not have the driver addon you won't be able to access CDRW.  Now the exact process is not well described by me here but I think you get the idea.

ding ding ding....

we have a weiner.... :cheesy:

that got it....thanx much

• 3 weeks later...

hey hey hey...long time no see all...

finally on vacation for thanksgiving

since then ive been met with a similar problem...

this i thought was fixed...and technically it was....heres the new twist to the prob..

the CD's im burning are the reg 80 min audio CD's...not mp3's

well..i have burned a few of them and went to put one in our van to play on the way to work the other day...damn thing says "check CD"...i did and nothing wrong...tried again...same message....tried a few other CD's....same story...

they play fine on the computer...and the DVD player...but they wont play in a reg CD player...

again i know the format isnt for MP3 CD's...just reg audio...

so is there something im missing here..?

thanx e1