Show off your spookiest (Avatar) for Halloween

ispgeek

I just throw my keyboard in the sink and let water run on it for 25 mins. But you cant plug it in for a few days after that  :azn:

Actually Ryan you can if you put it in the dishwasher on the top rack.  BUT the keyboard must be switch type, not membrane...membrane is very very bad.  When I worked for Wyse Technologies we used to tell ppl to do that all the time....never had one damaged because of it...

How do you get soda out of a keyboad. My key seemed to be stuck. I finally sprayed rubbing alcohol in it to clean it out. I hope I did not hurt it any. And then blew it out with a compressor. Seems fine now.  :angel:

Wow....mine seems to be working now too.....that is just amazing....must been some type of R DOS attack or something. :2funny:

wow thank god u both got that fixed...  :haha: it was just wierd how u both got it at the same time  :shock:  :idiot2: ...i'll have to try that dishwasher thing...it just might work...or not  :2funny:

:haha:  If thats the worst thing that happens this Halloween life is grand.... :angel:

Now back to the AVATAR thingy....I have a special Halloween night AVATAR that i will be using later...this is my pre Halloween AVATAR.

I want to see some ppl IN COSTUME .....certainly there are lots of them out there that are not in use here...

edited by Just-: you don't need to make 3 different post one after the other, just consolidating

no roco, no saying spade. last time someone did that here there was a riot at the UN and jesse jacksons head exploded.

as for the keyboard: yeah, switch type can even be dishwashered, not too hot though, and the membrane type will die from just a little bit of liquid. the circuits printed on the membrane corrode and become nonconductive rendering the keyboard unresponsive.

Halloween came and went in the UK , new harassment laws just about killed it off , my local Police force ( Surrey UK ) reported no incidents , relating to Halloween. but had all officers on standby  :lol:(extra  payment ) all they had too report whos's a murder or 2 not related to Halloween, so that ends well  :?:lol: