Happy Halloween Everyone!!

ispgeek

Please don't forget to leave candy tidings right here -------------->> ______/  Trick or Treat  :knuppel2:

:haha: well halloween came and went for me +7 UK, no kids called , guess I will have to eat all that candy myself , (good job I picked my fav's )

I guess my reputation in the street scared them  :uglystupid2:,

still there is always the Carol singers to go, I can save the ones I tried and spat out for them  :shock::evil2: 

:haha: well halloween came and went for me +7 UK, no kids called , guess I will have to eat all that candy myself , (good job I picked my fav's )

I guess my reputation in the street scared them  :uglystupid2:,

still there is always the Carol singers to go, I can save the ones I tried and spat out for them  :shock::evil2: 

Oh lol , I don't even know what day of the week it is  :oops:, no wonder it was quiet last night ,  :shock::evil6::roll: still just save the post till tomorrow ,  :lol:

I think Roco is starting his halloween early. I think its time to put the beer down :occasion14: LOL

:grin::oops:, not that early (9.00am UK, :occasion14: ) after I posted , I drove over to my daughters to pick up her car for repair , I mentioned  it was quiet last night for halloween night , she gave me a strange look  :idiot2: (it runs in the family)

and said its tonight !

as I left she was phoning around retirement homes,   :angry: