Burnning Barn

coknuck

Roco, never thought of the coating, I will check. It kind of made me sick to watch it burn. The barn was 125yrs. old. The superstructure was all hand hewed logs drilled and pegged. Not one nail in the frame work. If it was mine it would still be there.

Kind of a shame, he could have made it safe. Guess it does not matter now though.  :-|

Roco, never thought of the coating, I will check. It kind of made me sick to watch it burn. The barn was 125yrs. old. The superstructure was all hand hewed logs drilled and pegged. Not one nail in the frame work. If it was mine it would still be there.

Hi coknuck , lawyer !!!! , lets make the whole world safe, when it hits them they don't now why  :lol:, but you can be sure they will sue ,

Yeah I share your feelings about craftsman built things , we now have a strong preservation thing in the UK, far too late IMHO, but it is working ,

otherwise what will be left for future generations to learn from ,

but money still talks , if they want something down , burning is the easy way  :wink2:  I spent a year of my life fighting as a Eco warrior  :smile2: to save a centre from ww1 & 2 for Canadian wounded  soldiers , it included a art deco theatre and a historic workhouse from the 18 century , we nearly won, but it burnt down by accident  :evil2: now it has been redeveloped  as a upmarket housing estate ,all I got was beaten around a bit , and put on a Gov. list ,

ooh , sorry I am nearly getting into a rant ,

regards Roco  UK