Something wrong?

wingzero2309

Whenever I click a topic, it gives me this:

404 - File not found!

http://www.testmy.net/t-16820 can not be found.

Keep in mind, TestMy.net file names on are CaSe SeNsItIvE :-)

back to testmy.net

BUT, when i click the little blue icon that says "New" next to the topic name, then i can see the topic.  Is it just something wrong on my end?

edit: it has been like this for the past few days for me

I also saved the day and combined your sig scores into one image instead of two ;-)

really soon the link will pull up both scores also.. I may work on that tonight even ;-)

What are you going to pull out of your hat next?  :grin:  How about dual testing for other mirrors?  :azn:

Edit- nice license plate

how do you guys get those testmy.net sigs? or do you manually have to make them?

when you do a speed test at the bottom of the page it says "If you would like your results converted into an image for sharing (instead of text) click here." click that and it will give you it in a image.

What are you going to pull out of your hat next?  :grin:  How about dual testing for other mirrors?  :azn:

Edit- nice license plate

Already working on the dual test with the mirrors, it's on the back burner but it is being thought about, thanks though

As for the plate... actually I have the plate "CABLE" - I worked for Cox Communications for 5 years (a cable provider) but after I stopped working there I got rid of the plate... - I don't have it on a vehicle anymore but I still have the actual plates... I edited it in photoshop to say CA3LE instead of CABLE...  Funny thing is that I have the nick 'CA3LE' years and years before I worked for Cox because back in the day I was one of the first people in the US to have a cable internet connection, just happened to be a coincidence that I got a job at Cox years later :-P

Already working on the dual test with the mirrors, it's on the back burner but it is being thought about, thanks though

As for the plate... actually I have the plate "CABLE" - I worked for Cox Communications for 5 years (a cable provider) but after I stopped working there I got rid of the plate... - I don't have it on a vehicle anymore but I still have the actual plates... I edited it in photoshop to say CA3LE instead of CABLE...  Funny thing is that I have the nick 'CA3LE' years and years before I worked for Cox because back in the day I was one of the first people in the US to have a cable internet connection, just happened to be a coincidence that I got a job at Cox years later :-P

Ohh, the good ole Cox. I was thinking about applying there but i'm not sure if I want to leave my current job. Did you get anything free or reduced? :haha:

Is anybody getting this when doing a upload test?

Warning: main(/home/testmyn/public_html/tools/test/server_info.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/testmyn/public_html/tools/test/fw.php on line 3

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/testmyn/public_html/tools/test/server_info.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/testmyn/public_html/tools/test/fw.php on line 3

Is anybody getting this when doing a upload test?

Warning: main(/home/testmyn/public_html/tools/test/server_info.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/testmyn/public_html/tools/test/fw.php on line 3

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/testmyn/public_html/tools/test/server_info.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/testmyn/public_html/tools/test/fw.php on line 3

Sorry, I moved an internal file earlier and missed one of the references to it.  I corrected this, you should be able to test without any issues.... sorry for the inconvenience.

-D