Verizon DSl Help

Worlddrknss

If you live in New York ,youre screwed for now. Theire fixing it all up. Anywhere near NY, you still might be screwed. They supposedly fixed it Jan 20, but It might be today as Jan 20 is technically after 12PM yesterday, but they could take it as today. Anyways, youll have to wait.

I leave in Cali and I rebooted my modem everytime. I believe it has to do with our modem on outside phone line because all our computers can reach 384 upload speed, but cant reach the download speed. My cousin computer is exactly the same as mine and he is able to reach. He has the same modem as me and same provider, plus he uses wireless and im wired. So I truly believe its the outside line or that my modem is just messed up.

I also know that I had the same problem when I payed for the 1.5/128kbs package I was only geting about 384 up and down!!!! So I called my ISP several times and they said they check my line said no probem must be your pc!!!! So I kept calling same thing then finally I connected directly to tech support and they ran distance test on my line and said the computer says that you are close enough but the line test or something like that says that you are to far away to get over 1mbs so I said well what can we do about that they said we can move you to a remote server house or something and I said ok and then my dsl was off for 10 days and then it came on and worked fine!!! But anyway I had called before and they told me they would have me moved and they never did before that day!!! But I don't know if that matters with dsl but I did know before it did with dsl because I have looked at dsl servers before but anyway have them check out bye!!!!!!11

Worlddrknss her are my Cablenut settings. I am on Verizon at 1.5/384 in Upstate NY, and they seem to work well.

CableNut Custom Settings File 1.0

win2k

I have a Westell 327W router.