my new problem..lol

MJFSOL

i keep you guys busy dont i??lol

:cheesy:

ok on my other computer......dell inspiron 8200 i have a wireless card built in...it was working fine ystrdy morn...goto start it up this morning...loads up gr8..try to get here to do my daily speed test and get the error msg ...firefox can find the server...blah blah..

so i troubleshoot and checked my network connections and everything checks out except for the default gateway....its blank....went into CMD ..did an ipconfig...ditto no default gateway....

i plugged in my comp in the living room to the router and get the same message....

so again i bring myself humbly to the mercy of the forum....

i did NO tinkering this time either...lol

thanx everyone...ive learned so much since joining....and irish i was mermber 40K lol

:grin:

You must be getting better at this MJFSOL.  :lol:

call me matt

and what i did was unbridged my modem router connection...(reset) ..then re bridged the connections...and then it was all working again...

i just remembered what had happened to my sis-in law about a year ago....

as for getting better...naaaa

im still the same dumbazz i always was  :2funny:

call me matt

and what i did was unbridged my modem router connection...(reset) ..then re bridged the connections...and then it was all working again...

i just remembered what had happened to my sis-in law about a year ago....

as for getting better...naaaa

im still the same dumbazz i always was  :2funny:

:haha:  That would be the first thing I do. I restart my modem all the time. :P

well i did restart it....to no avail....

i had to reset it all together....lol

and ohhh yea spart...youre the 12M/1M dude.....grrrr lol i want that sort of connection...lmao :haha:

:smile2:  Trust me it's not all that good, look at blunted and other people, there connection is smokin! I just wish Cox would have given me what they gave the rest of Virginia, 15/2.  :mad2: