LOL TOOTH TUNES!!

Ryan314

When isnt it hard to get kids to brush their teeth?  This is a problem of the ages...and today is no different.  Even with the new "bubblegum" kid friendly toothpaste its no laughing matter (and that bubblegum toothpaste really tastes yucky too lemme tell ya).

When isnt it hard to get kids to brush their teeth?  This is a problem of the ages...and today is no different.  Even with the new "bubblegum" kid friendly toothpaste its no laughing matter (and that bubblegum toothpaste really tastes yucky too lemme tell ya).

Well if kids want there teeth looking like  :uglystupid2:  Then they had better brush.

lol your nuts. that bubble gum flavor is almost good enuff to eat  :evil6:

I didnt know it was that much of a hassle to get kids to brush their teeth. When my mom told my sister and i to brush our teeth we did. My cousins when they are told to brush their teeth they do. So imho it isnt hard. Not sure how other kids are tho.

Kinda weird. Nah, my kids and me when I was a kid. Had few problems with tooth brushing. Just do it or else. Like you said Ryan.

Some folks just have problems in general raising there kids, because they are trying to satisfy society instead of their own responsibilities. It has to start when they are young. Day one if necessary.  :wink2: Which it is.

The doctor is the only one that got to whip my kids before ME!  :angel:

My kids mind in general.  :grin2: