Post ur Mug & Come see all the friendly people at tmn...and post your mug...

tdawnaz

Hi friends.

It's my photo,just i am trying to attach it.

Soon i will attach my photo in it...

very cute kids...are they yours??...and hey that's a really cool logo up in the corner there...i'll have to check that  site out :)

EDIT: well well well aakash...guess u fooled us huh?? i was looking at the tmn wallpapers...and guess what i found in the "archos" section in there...the photo that u posted...hahaha

http://www.testmy.net/tmn_album/index.php?path=L3dhbGxwYXBlcnMvY2xlYW4vYXJjaG9zLw==&page=1

guess that answers my question...huh?

• 3 weeks later...

very cute kids...are they yours??...and hey that's a really cool logo up in the corner there...i'll have to check that  site out :)

EDIT: well well well aakash...guess u fooled us huh?? i was looking at the tmn wallpapers...and guess what i found in the "archos" section in there...the photo that u posted...hahaha

http://www.testmy.net/tmn_album/index.php?path=L3dhbGxwYXBlcnMvY2xlYW4vYXJjaG9zLw==&page=1

guess that answers my question...huh?

it's a sad sad world when you can't trust a callcenter operator no more...

it's a sad sad world when you can't trust a callcenter operator no more...

:lol: so true.....

edit/ hey tommie, cool pics, if i were to take a pic of my yard, i would have to include my dogs...maybe later. its kinda late/early right now i gotta sleep and then fomrat tmorrow. then i'll go photohappy. maybe post up some more pics

OK, so a current lost weight one. Lost 30 plus pounds.  :grin2:

And yes the reasons for living.  :angel: Yeah, my little deductions.  :wink:

eah, we were cleaning up the yard.

:lol: great pics Tommie your looking good  :evil2:, and the  girls are doing fine ,I still, got their  pic on this box , from a year back or so ( amongst the leaves )

my how time flies,  mine is now 35 years old , or young as she puts it , :lol:

Starship  post up the dogs , I am getting a dog , for the first time in 15 years , ( i have been around dogs since I was born , but have taken a break for too long ,

I normaly have LAB X dogs for there soft nature , but the one comming up is a terrier X , ( unwanted )

Starship  post up the dogs , I am getting a dog , for the first time in 15 years , ( i have been around dogs since I was born , but have taken a break for too long ,

I normaly have LAB X dogs for there soft nature , but the one comming up is a terrier X , ( unwanted )

i can't remember what mine are..some mix...the funny thing about my dogs is that the biggest one (male) has the highest pitch weak bark. and the smalest one (female) has a huge dark bark.

i've been at work lately so i haven't had a chance to go out there with my camera.

Starship T , the Mix =X, can produce the best dogs going, good hardy animals ,

:lol: on the bark , my best dog ever, didn't bark , the vet said he could but wouldn't , I had to get friends to call at the door , and i had to bark for him  :lol:

he soon got the hang of it, and had the deepest bark imaginable  (Tamla motown was jealous :lol: ).

I had him for 17 years , and that reason he has not been replaced for the last 15 years ,

at the moment my new dog, terrier cross is with his Mom (3 weeks old ) 

so at the end of August we will meet up , and a clean slate for both of us ,

I will post up some pics in "post up your MUG......" :lol:

or in the help thread ! :evil2:

tommie, does my mug not satisfy? do i need to post new pictures?

we'd love for u to post new ones erin...post away...welcome back :)

I'll get mine posted up later.....I just hope it's not at the post office....lol :police:

'bout time...i was wondering how long i was gonna have to wait...r u teasing me again??

well post it up...a 12 yr old that can build an ai can take a pic...excuses sir...my 6 yr old grdaughter has her own digital camera and takes tons of pics...

i know ur just lookin out for my well being and don't want me to hit my head swooning...but it's okay...i have padded walls...post it up sir...

please  :smitten: