Post ur Mug & Come see all the friendly people at tmn...and post your mug...

tdawnaz

you look like harry potter  [nerdly]

Ugh..Do I?  When you say Harry Potter, is it the character or the actor who played the role? Hehe.. That picture was taken in 2003 in Australia LOL... 4 years ago.  My Avatar was taken in HighSchool (Circa 2000) LOL

My Son (first trainer wheels)

sid.jpg

Is that your XJ in the pic, becman? Judging by the size of the license plate, I'm guessing it's not a US car so I can't say if it's an XJ8 or if it's a V-6 or diesel powered XJ. But a nice car, nonetheless.  :icon_thumright:

@philp

you know your cars very well. yes, it's a 2004 XJ8 Jaguar, 294HP V8  :twisted: (but not advisable in my country.. and some dope stole the "cat").. also a souped up '77 BMW 320i 220HP and a '62 CAL-look VW 1.6L Twin-Carb Beetle  :smitten: (i got bitten by the bug since i was a kid and promised myself i'll get one when i grew up). but i drive my mom's Nissan more often  :grin2:

I'm from the Philippines BTW.

my santa photo for this year...me and my grdaughter :)

Of course, thats why santa has such a big smile.  :smiley:

Tdawnaz  :smitten:, NICE PIC.

Tommie Bro , any vacancies for a Santa in the USA , I can supply the hair, now naturaly, and the beard wouldent be a problem , giving that it's 10 months to Christmas , it would give a whole new meaning to ,"and what would madam like for Christmas ",  :wink:

and to think I allways wanted to be blonde , and I have now got close to it , well from a distance , salt and pepper looks close enough   :2funny:,

Ok Ok, my picture needs updating way back from post # 4,

but hell, I don't want to scare the younger members . or any visiting cats

Hell yeah, we go through plenty of them, I am even sure there are several openings in momma T's area.  :icon_santa:

The pays not much, but the benefits always rock with the ladies. Bound to find one interested every day I'd bet during the season.  :wink2:

In fact do your french routine, I'd bet you rake the gals in.  :-P

• 3 weeks later...

this is one of my favorite thread. i managed to breeze through the entire 26 pages of this thread..

i finally got the chance to see the faces of people I'm talking to.

especially those who are not from my place.. to mention moma T.

so my turn...

Description.

1. with my barkada (bestfriends)  (I'm the one wearing a green scrub)

2. Inside Airbus320 going to bacolod feb 19, 2008

3. inside my hotel room (bacolod)

4. My school uniform (im a nurse)

5. My College Graduation pic . graduated 3/18/2008

6. Me all messed up early in the morning..

7. just like 6

8. My girl friends during our internship.

9. my family..

so i think thats it.. too much but quite enough for you guys to know a bit of me..

hehe

Thanks for the reply ianonline,

(top picture)~  Looks like you hang out with a pretty rough crowd, be careful there.  :wink2:

i wonder what picture you are referring to, anyways, i got a big family, 4 siblings plus 2 nephews, and  1 niece..and a long list of friends..  :)

i wonder what picture you are referring to, anyways, i got a big family, 4 siblings plus 2 nephews, and  1 niece..and a long list of friends..  :)

The TOP picture, the one that is titled "barkada" they look as if you give the command,  you being the ring leader and all , out there in front with your arms crossed, they will "86" anyone who walks to close to you.

You sure your not a fugitive?  You guy's look really tough.

Bet you guy's are real outlaws , wow, I know an outlaw...........CoooooooooL

The TOP picture, the one that is titled "barkada" they look as if you give the command,  you being the ring leader and all , out there in front with your arms crossed, they will "86" anyone who walks to close to you.

You sure your not a fugitive?  You guy's look really tough.

Bet you guy's are real outlaws , wow, I know an outlaw...........CoooooooooL

ohh, that was taken inside a gallery. they got this big I-Mac computer inside with this cool camera on it, we decided to give it a try.

and nope we are not outlaws, we may look like one but we're not. we are all nurses so we need to be gentle, especially when we put some freaking long catheter on.. ouch! :undecided:

so can i ask you now for a new pics? or else :knuppel2:

anyone?

wow

i thought that i had something there

don't worry, you have something.. as far as i know your the only 16 yo member in here who got that looks.. it's something you can brag about.. you can then just include the name of the girls whom you had  :police:sensored  :police: (because of the 12 yo) with.. 

(im not saying anything.. just want to keep you guys guessing)