Post ur Mug & Come see all the friendly people at tmn...and post your mug...

tdawnaz

Guest ExtremeFusion

The TOP picture, the one that is titled "barkada" they look as if you give the command,  you being the ring leader and all , out there in front with your arms crossed, they will "86" anyone who walks to close to you.

You sure your not a fugitive?  You guy's look really tough.

Bet you guy's are real outlaws , wow, I know an outlaw...........CoooooooooL

ianonline, a gangsta type? hahaha!

All i have to say mudmanc is if you grew up near clevland i fell bad for you, i was there on firda and that pace suck ass

No it was 100 miles away from Cleveland, and the nieborhood was good, and still is, just like anywhere else, you had to keep yourself in check.

I made the mistake of wearing a steelers jersey when i went to clevland, people were getting pissed  :evil: :evil: :evil:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Been there done that. I wore KC Chiefs while I lived in Pittsburgh. Yep. pissed.  :knuppel2: And I used to bet them too. Boy would that make them mad when we beat them.  :twisted:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Been there done that. I wore KC Chiefs while I lived in Pittsburgh. Yep. pissed.  :knuppel2: And I used to bet them too. Boy would that make them mad when we beat them.  :twisted:

Chiefs.. but that cant be.. I go against everything you stand for.. but yet I love the Chiefs with all my heart... Ohhh hell what to do..  :undecided: :undecided: :undecided: :undecided: :undecided: :undecided: :undecided: :undecided: :undecided:

• 2 weeks later...

Were gonna have to watch you then  :haha: :haha:  Just kidding man  :haha: :haha:

haha.. well if he misbehave momma T can always use her handcuff and give this boy a whip in the ass..  :knuppel2:

you're gonna love it here.. thats for sure.. :)

awwww...how could they arrest that face??

so innocent.. hehehe kids this days..

haha.. well if he misbehave momma T can always use her handcuff and give this boy a whip in the ass..  :knuppel2:

you're gonna love it here.. thats for sure.. :)

so innocent.. hehehe kids this days..

Well phase II , looks like this is your initiation. Enjoy  :evil6: and welcome again  :grin2: