Post ur Mug & Come see all the friendly people at tmn...and post your mug...

tdawnaz

Well phase II , looks like this is your initiation. Enjoy  :evil6: and welcome again  :grin2:

one reminder for momma T.. when you start doing the initiation, make sure he knows that it's not something to enjoy at. make him not want it... whipping is different from teasing.. hope its clear momma T. alright? .. 

its should not be the same whipping you give to mudmanc or to me or to roco..  :azn:  remember the cookies? Shug took it! he took the cuffs too  :2funny::knuppel2:

lol.. for real? dang.. :police: you might want to share what happened. :) welcome to testmy.net and thanks for doing your part.. :)

I had some marijuana and cops don't like it when you smoke marijuana here so they arrested me .

Its funny because I got the charges dropped so I guess its not so bad  :grin2:

one reminder for momma T.. when you start doing the initiation, make sure he knows that it's not something to enjoy at. make him not want it... whipping is different from teasing.. hope its clear momma T. alright? ..

its should not be the same whipping you give to mudmanc or to me or to roco..  :azn:  remember the cookies? Shug took it! he took the cuffs too  :2funny::knuppel2:

:2funny:, Roco does the whipping in his house , on the forum I am but a lamb  :evil6:

Regards Roco 

to quote a mate... "A hungry wolf pretending to be a helpless lamb".

:2funny:

:2funny: more like at my age a overfed  silver fox  :wink:

Btw, old english , "wolf in a lambs coat " , for me , a lamb in a wolf coat ,  :lol:

Truly my bark is worse than my bite

• 3 weeks later...

hey i was just thinking...know who has never posted a pic...RTB...well and aggr3 but we know aggr is really shy...he lives in the woods...shugar needs to post a new one and muddy too...come to think about it...all the mods need to post new ones...except me i post all the time...but RTB...has never never never posted one up :)

NO!!!...not the "thing"...c'mon don't be a brat...post a real one...where we can see u...but yeh actually post the "thing" too

I forgot about that one,  :haha: It should be here somewhere, gotta git something for the wife , then I'll see if I can find it, nothin else for a laugh, I could use one, I'm ornery as hell.   I've been a jerk to most everyone in my path for three days at least.  Think I need a white owl or somethin  :haha: