Post ur Mug & Come see all the friendly people at tmn...and post your mug...

tdawnaz

OMG huny...u go...that's amazing...can't say enough...

u've lost a huge amount of inches...too bad u weren't measuring all this time...talk about power motivation...but those pics alone should keep u going...

keep up the good work...

dsc00051os7.jpg

Ok. It's ME!  :haha:

when was this one taken...looks like u've shrunk quite a bit even between then and now...

OMG it's the incredible shrinking man!!...so awesome...i love that huge smile in that last one

wow...that is amazing 1 months time...like muddy said...hope u feel great...u should...inside and out...that's the most important thing...is how r u feeling...

i have a gf that is a very big girl...and happy and healthy that way (well except for high bp which runs in her family) but she's very content with herself the way she is and is very beautiful...she knows that she's beautiful inside and out and that's what she projects so that's what people see...a very hot sexy woman...she's gone thru periods where she lost some weight but didn't feel good...so for her...she is as is... :)

in that last pic ur glowing like ur pregnant...all healthy and happy...do u really feel that way??

k...found a couple of pics in collection of my iggy this was a few years ago so she's a bit bigger now... i actually posted this in a different topic where i was braggin her up...but ya'll probably won't see it there...so gotta put it here :)

k...found a couple of pics in collection of my iggy this was a few years ago so she's a bit bigger now... i actually posted this in a different topic where i was braggin her up...but ya'll probably won't see it there...so gotta put it here :)

:shocked: thats a pet ? ,if I met one of them in the UK, I would call out the army  :evil6:

wyantm06 is pregnant?   :undecided: 

, :2funny: ,

tommie shaddup nerd...no...he just looks happy like that...all beaming...

now come closer so i can smack the stuffin outta u

:smitten:

Oops I never said a word miss , :smitten:

but I will say I havent seem many pregnant UK gals  all happy and beaming ,

glowing yes , ..........   mostly in rage , :evil6:

They bite , and they don't let go when you shout lego ,

no they don't bite like that...they bite...and a quick saw motion and done...bleeding laceration...but iggy doesn't usually...only if startled or if she's going for a piece of food and misses and gets a finger...she's sweet...

:shocked: "they bite with a sawing motion , bleeding laceration ", it gets worse by the minute , this sounds like a call to the RAF for a nuclear strike , 

Honey, the engagement is off  :cheesy::." but iggy doesn't usually...only if startled, " F/Hell ,Even cats spit at me , give me a dog as a pet anytime ,  :lol:,

:2funny:

back on the topic "Post your mug shot " mine is now about 8 (hard) years out of date.

( post # 4,) but as I get older my brain gets younger , so it is staying,

.another 10  years, and I will be back in diapers I guess ,  and will be on breast feeding ,

hey,dont knock it guys there are advantages in getting older  :cool:................... :wink:

Well I will post a updated pic...

Christmas '07 Time

yahqy1.jpg

Now 231

dsc00085rg5.jpg

I'm GEEKY I know  :azn:

Holy shit man...  :shock: :shock: :shock: Thats awesome. Let me give you some advice from a fat guy. I went from 360 to 290 one time... Took a "holiday" around Christmas. Never got back on track. I weigh about 350 again now. Dammit. Dont take "holidays".

[geek]  :2funny:Well I found this spot and so I thought I would Post My Mug and some of my friends and family and pets, etc etc lol Enjoy people I don't usualy put my picture up where anyone can see me.....  I hope these come out ok.??????

My daughter that is 5 said "Thats a cooool motorcycle daddy." I said that is her motorcycle, pointing at your pic. She said "GIRLS CAN HAVE MOTORCYCLES!!!!??!!!"  :haha: :haha: :haha: Nice bike. Welcome.