Post ur Mug & Come see all the friendly people at tmn...and post your mug...

tdawnaz

Well post the hair then, talk about chickinz  :grin:

probably will have some today...none yet...and let's see...i've posted how many?? and u've posted??...one?? don't make me break out a can of whupass... :)

wow...i was reading this thread the other night, good to see that someone brought it back from the dead, lots of great pics in here. so, i might as well add my fugly mug to this wall of shame, i mean fame...lol...so here i am! and keep in mind, i never made any claims that i was good lookin....hahaha...no claims, i just know that im good lookin!  :2funny:

got a beautiful girlfriend whom i'm very proud of. and ...not much else lol. played alot of playstation 3, and ....work.  :grin:

you look different than i remembered also, very awesome pics.  :wink2:

You look so different........what did you do?  :shock:

absolutely beautful pixie and ryan...

pixie...i think ryan lost some weight and lost a lot of his stress factors...but that's definitely him...eyelashes to die for...huh?

yeah i lost alot of weight...from around 200 to about 145...in like 2 months....no stress right now except getting a car, kinda nervous on the payments and stuff. and i would trade  you eyelashes but...my gf might kill me  :evil6:

absolutely beautful pixie and ryan...

pixie...i think ryan lost some weight and lost a lot of his stress factors...but that's definitely him...eyelashes to die for...huh?

Yeah, if I want eyelashes ,I have to glue them...but I guess its fine.......I wouldn't trade my natural curls.......In that one pic, I straightened my hair. :shocked: