Post ur Mug & Come see all the friendly people at tmn...and post your mug...

tdawnaz

:haha: :haha: okay i just wish it wasn't so dark in there...that is the coolest witch hat i've ever had it's even purple on top with black lace all over it and streaming down...and u can't see it in any of the pictues...get to do it again halloween night

but where's u in ur costume...???

Yeah, sometimes that happens. But again I don't have much of chest hair. So maybe mine got lost.  :lol: But for some reason my girlfriends always told me grass don't grow on a playground anyway. So is that it? The chin is too busy?  :wink:

rofl that must be it, i dont have much chest hair either.

haha for a previous job i had to take a health code test...i know how that all goes, plus its common sense, if you cook, keep hair short (getting a haircut soon) and dont have a beard  :evil6:

now some of the most famous chefs have not only beards and mustaches but long hair also...

although he wasn't famous by any means...but...my husband was a chef...well he was famous with western international hotels...hahaha...anyway he usually had at least one of these sometimes all at once...mustache, beard and long hair...and sometimes none of the above...and once he even shaved his head on a dare/bet sexaaaaay...