Post ur Mug & Come see all the friendly people at tmn...and post your mug...

tdawnaz

• 3 weeks later...

This is a ranch house I helped build 42 years ago when I was a 14 years old homeless gringo kid in El Rosario Baja California. It's a long story.

On October 25, 2009 I spent the night in the back of my truck with the tailgate and camper shell window open at Rancho El Metate San Juan De Dios in Baja California.  At 3:00 AM I am suddenly awaken by something and for some reason had the thought to start taking pictures with my digital camera with flash in the pitch blackness. The following photographs depict the images on my camera. Please note that none of what you see here were visible to the naked eye. After each photograph I reviewed the photograph in the camera and could see what you see here. I have enhanced the photographs with Microsoft Office Picture Manager and only used the mid-tone adjustment slide to enhance them to the point they could be seen on the computer. Also note that as I was taking the pictures I was calling to Grandpa Santiago Espinoza to come over to my truck. The Larger image near my truck occurred when I told him to come closer. Grandpa Santiago was Mama Espinoza

This is a ranch house I helped build 42 years ago when I was a 14 years old homeless gringo kid in El Rosario Baja California. It's a long story.

On October 25, 2009 I spent the night in the back of my truck with the tailgate and camper shell window open at Rancho El Metate San Juan De Dios in Baja California.  At 3:00 AM I am suddenly awaken by something and for some reason had the thought to start taking pictures with my digital camera with flash in the pitch blackness. The following photographs depict the images on my camera. Please note that none of what you see here were visible to the naked eye. After each photograph I reviewed the photograph in the camera and could see what you see here. I have enhanced the photographs with Microsoft Office Picture Manager and only used the mid-tone adjustment slide to enhance them to the point they could be seen on the computer. Also note that as I was taking the pictures I was calling to Grandpa Santiago Espinoza to come over to my truck. The Larger image near my truck occurred when I told him to come closer. Grandpa Santiago was Mama Espinoza’s father-in-law and Heraclio Espinoza’s father. He was one of the biggest Ranchers in Baja California in the old days. I am not saying these things are spirits but they could be.

spiritsofranchosanjuand.jpg

spiritsofranchosanjuandh.jpg

ranchoelmetate2.jpg

ranchoelmetate.jpg

WHAT I DID NOT TELL YOU WAS

That earlier before dark three of us, Sany his wife Lili and I were inside the house having coffee when I decided to record us on a digital recorder calling to Grandpa Santiago to come visit us. After Sany and I asked Grandpa Santiago to come visit us I left the recorder on without further talking. When I played it back a few minutes later, and shortly after hearing us calling to Grandpa Santiago another distinct gruff voice could be heard saying “Mas Noche” (Later tonight). It actually unnerved us to hear something like that which was unexpected.

Now I do not know what those orbs represent nor do I understand why that voice could be heard on the digital recording but it does leave food for thought.

I unfortunately erased the recording in error while playing it again and again to confirm what we heard. I do have the two witnesses who can confirm the voice.

mamaespinozavisit101220.jpg

mamaespinozavisit101220g.jpg

mamaespinozavisit101220j.jpg

I believe the story whole heartedly.  I'm not going into detail right now, but I'll stand up for what you witnessed because it's more then possible. There's more and more of this type of thing being reported every day. Besides, I have experienced more of this then most anyone will care to hear, let alone believe,because if someone hasn't experienced it for themselves, it's real easy to dismiss.

Cool pics , I'm glad for you that you were able to get there again.  :)

• 3 weeks later...

Thats ok, post one anyway. Can't be any worse than the one I borrowed from the post office.  :2funny:

hahahahah,  Tommy,

you are tooooo funny --

ok - mmmmmmmm now lets see - .....

what about one from my modeling days,

10 years ago ?????????

here is me ready to drape myself accross the hood

of a veeeeeeeeeeery expensive automobile at a car show !!!!!! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

comp6-1.jpg

Welcome Di, who did the Photoshop work?

I did it from the original pix

added a pretend ecig for a competition pix on another forum

couldnt find the original on my foto bucket to post it here-- hahaah

now I found it, but I cant edit to change hahhah

so you are stuck with pretend ecig on it ---:smiley: :smiley:

welcome to the forum di...good to have another gal in here...hope you enjoy yourself and find some useful info too :cool:

Hi tdawnaz

thanks for the welcome----

I am already having fun, --

there are some nice guys in here--

and now I find a nice gal too ------------ :grin:

I did it from the original pix

added a pretend ecig for a competition pix on another forum

couldnt find the original on my foto bucket to post it here-- hahaah

now I found it, but I cant edit to change hahhah

so you are stuck with pretend ecig on it ---:smiley: :smiley:

Totally disregard that last post-----

hahaha I couldnt edit the post --