Post ur Mug & Come see all the friendly people at tmn...and post your mug...

tdawnaz

yep... the upload problem has been solved smile.gif

Thanks Tdawn smitten.gif , I will wait a while before posting an updated pic , I ain't sure TMN is ready for the results of cigarettes whisky and wild wild women , just yet icon_biggrin.gif , BTW thanks Tdawn I gave up the fags and have the whisky under control , but wild wild women will be my downfall for sure ,

...............Thankfully

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=yVw96wzmZC8

post-22344-127965292572097_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

That is really annoying! I hate when companies have fine print and they expect you to read every bitty detail. When you select your size, the system should not allow it. OR if it does, they should at least contact you prior to see what you want to do about it!! I have no solution, but hope it works out for you. They're still nice, but I know you want what you ordered!

Roco is feeling a picture coming up.

I just had $ 2500 USD dental work done , ( result of a flying accident )

just giving wanning to put the shades on , ( old boy with Hollywood smile) the before laugh.gif ,

the after icon_biggrin.gif ............ BTW, I turned down the offer of a Mcik Jagger diamond set in the front tooth ,

that would have been at extra cost ,

icon_evil.gif

Sorry girls, but feels great to be back on solid foods,

........icon_eek.gif................buck2.gif

Roco is feeling a picture coming up.

I just had $ 2500 USD dental work done , ( result of a flying accident )

just giving wanning to put the shades on , ( old boy with Hollywood smile) the before laugh.gif ,

the after icon_biggrin.gif ............ BTW, I turned down the offer of a Mcik Jagger diamond set in the front tooth ,

that would have been at extra cost ,

icon_evil.gif

Sorry girls, but feels great to be back on solid foods,

........icon_eek.gif................buck2.gif

Dang, wasup America ,no new pics ? , my last one is 25 years out of date , I just got my teeth fixed after the flying accident ,

the slit lip heald naturaly free of charge , my dentist ( Australian) steered me away from over white teeth , ( so artificial same as over size boobs )

and it only took 2.1/2 hours in the dentist chair , to be honest by that time I was loosing the will to live ,

Roco is having a sad day today , my OLD (92) GM Astra has gone to the great breaker in the sky , best car I ever owened , now I got a Ford ,the mud flap fell of today , I got the bad vibes blues comming on :grin2: , but the GM and Ford are second cars , my old Citroen (76 )

just runs and runs ,

Ha Ha my old pic , now 25 years out of date

, I promise to do better/update ,

BTW my hair is the same , I now have it done in the new trendy silver :grin2: it matches the Ford Moondust silver ,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am the guy in the middle with red hair!

I am the one in the middle with red hair

ever have one of those days where nothing goes right? ya i am having one of those decades!!

WOOT! RONALD MCDONALD IS A MEMBER OF MY WEBSITE! :headbang:

Seriously though, I always wonder what famous people have been here. :-P

Here's a couple in my analytics that I'm curious about...

232. Antarctica

234. Vatican City

Antarctica is crazy because at any given time there are like >10 scientists there... but Vatican city... is the Pope checkin' his connection. :2funny::notworthy:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi from Roco , a member for a few years now

Just a Warning to all the young dudes , how 25 years on , and Cigarettes whisky and wild wild women , can drive you crazy and drive you insane ,

the before and after pics

(Btw, never regreted a moment of my life ) :D

post-22344-0-96094700-1299782049_thumb.jpost-22344-0-06907800-1299782061_thumb.j

BTW , not only with each passing day I look more like my dad , I dance the same way :icon_pale: