Post ur Mug & Come see all the friendly people at tmn...and post your mug...

tdawnaz

My oldest son lives in Phoenix, so what a better time to say hello. Glad I did great lady!

Dang me , I got beat by a great guy , being a UK pensioner these days, and saving for the 4000 mile air fare ,

I just hope I make it one day,

if not I will be flying easy in the spirit world , first in line for angel wings ?, well I got my wings in this world ,

so why not ? , either way if an Albatross ends up in your back yard ,say hi , it could be me reincarnated ,

and a burger and fries would be welcomed , along with a shot of J.D

• 2 weeks later...

well i'll be...not sure how i missed this...i was asking if i could post it and he said he already did...hahaha

what a great guy...so glad i got to hang with him...very special time to me

anyone else pass this way i'll let ya buy me a beer too :smiley:

roco...still lookin forward to it for sure

• 1 month later...

The new addition to my family , Lola , the sexy yoda dog. She's a black brindle french bulldog. 12 weeks old. Yea , the eye's are like that when the sun or a bright light hit , crazy !

IMG_0031.png

This second one I tweaked the image in aperture a bit , got lazy and said looks good lol

IMG_0032.png

• 5 months later...

oh my gosh those are sure some beautiful babies...congrats and the marriage...you didn't tell us that either...well you didn't clear it with ME anyway...i guess i approve...jk...hell yeh...awesome...

and did i mention that those are adorable babies...and i've never seen you look happier...smooches for the groom

and muddy...somehow i missed your new puppy...what a cutie...i love bulldogs...

oh boy, you have no idea...i cant even be driving home from work (i have a loud truck) without them at the door ready....i have to cover up my daughter 99% of the time cause she likes it better when i do it (not sure haha)....yeah its crazy. frustrating at times, but eh, it pays off in the end.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Yup , got my tin foil hat and I'm ready for 2012 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

attachicon.gifrick-tinfoil.png

OOOH tin foil hat is so out of fashion today (2013 ) , so yesterday, its  last year duckie , today its surf board boots to avoid sink holes ,

and those magalmanic eyes bothlers me some , Just a obsevation from me , LOL

my pic from my out of date passport still stands , but I now dye my hair silver to make  me look distinguished  ,and the glasses

add to the retired professor look , it works, I am constantly besieged by 60+ widows  seeking a guy to fix household appliances ,

the alure is a hot home cooked  dinner , it never fails on me ,

post-82979-0-86906200-1362492151_thumb.j

In the movie Jerry Maguire, we earned that "the human head weighs 8 pounds". 8 lb is 3.63 kilograms. The speed of light is 3 x 10^8 meters per second. If my head were converted to energy, and Energy = mass times the speed of light squared, my head has the the mass energy of 3.267 x 10^17 Joules. If my head was converted into energy at the same rate as a thermonuclear device, then my head would release the energy of a 78 megaton bomb. The largest one ever detonated was about 100 megaton. The 78 megaton energy release would give off 78,000 trillion calories of heat. The picture above shows what I would look like for the first few nanoseconds.

• 1 year later...

For some reason that still looks like you ebrown. I'll post one soon after my divorce. I'll be the one with the wide smile. :azn:

Still waiting on that pick Tommie. :P

In the mean time, an updated pick of the newly-20-year-old.

post-8532-0-72097100-1413849758_thumb.jp

Yes, I need a haircut, however even with the long hair I still look alright.

Thanks,

EBrown

Somethings never change.. How are your Mom and Dad doing? Tell them I said hi..

Oh most definitely. I'll send my dad an email right now. (I moved out of the house at the end of August this year.)

And how have you been? I am certain he'll ask about you.

Thanks,

EBrown

Doing pretty good. Wish my lungs were better. Took all F'ing day to dig a 24" hole to put my mailbox in. If I go to Traverse City with my buddy this Summer I'll try too stop by and see the Old Man!!lol..

Heh yeah he's still at the same old place. Somehow still alive.

You'll have to let me know when you're doing that, I'll head down home as well. (I'm a bit out of the way of heading to Traverse City for you, I'm next to Lake St. Claire.)

Thanks,

EBrown