Post ur Mug & Come see all the friendly people at tmn...and post your mug...

tdawnaz

[geek]  :2funny:Well I found this spot and so I thought I would Post My Mug and some of my friends and family and pets, etc etc lol Enjoy people I don't usualy put my picture up where anyone can see me.....  I hope these come out ok.??????

:idea:  :laugh: Thanks very much for the nice compliments and the link to the Hog Thread, I did post the pic there, but unfortunatley it is the same one that I put here. Right now it is the only one I can access from work. Anyway thanks again and look forward to hanging out with all of you nice people and maybe even learning a few things. Oh and message to CokNuck NICE Ride Dude, I used to own a 76 Super Glide I bought in W.Va. used (barely) with only 17k original miles on it, and I hear where your comming from on the Last American Made HD, but I think if not mistaken HD has gone back to making em in the good ol U S of A, yea! Take care all, see ya in the funny papers.  :smiley:  :wink:

LRL, thanks for the compliment on my bike. The cases are 1979,cylinders are Trock and the Heads are 1946. It has a 5" stroke,the cam is a Andrews M grind shovel. I put this configuration together in 1986. The bike other than being turned into a Knuckle hasn't changed since 1979. Now I tell you how to pronounce my name. Its from the combination of  Cone = Co,  Knucklehead = knuck so it Co - knuck pronounce like Conan. I used to ride wit a 1% Club. that bike used to average 20-25,000miles a summer.

LRL, thanks for the compliment on my bike. The cases are 1979,cylinders are Trock and the Heads are 1946. It has a 5" stroke,the cam is a Andrews M grind shovel. I put this configuration together in 1986. The bike other than being turned into a Knuckle hasn't changed since 1979. Now I tell you how to pronounce my name. Its from the combination of  Cone = Co,  Knucklehead = knuck so it Co - knuck pronounce like Conan. I used to ride wit a 1% Club. that bike used to average 20-25,000miles a summer.

I bet you were glad when you pulled over for a few of those roadstops.  :cool:  Thats a lot of miles on a bike.

• 4 weeks later...