Post ur Mug & Come see all the friendly people at tmn...and post your mug...

tdawnaz

Hey Di, you do have very nice features , what about the lip piercing ?   Just curious  :)

Glad you joined :)

why thank you kind sir,

she said with a curtsey, and a sly lil' grin----- :wink:

hahaha,  the lip and the nose piercing is all fake ---

for the camera only----

the one on the lip has a sticky back, like a glue sticker........

and the nose one is actually a clip -on  --  hahahaha ---------

rather like the make up and false eyelashes ---  all for the camera ----- :wink::cheesy: :cheesy:

why thank you kind sir,

she said with a curtsey, and a sly lil' grin----- :wink:

hahaha,  the lip and the nose piercing is all fake ---

for the camera only----

the one on the lip has a sticky back, like a glue sticker........

and the nose one is actually a clip -on  --  hahahaha ---------

rather like the make up and false eyelashes ---  all for the camera ----- :wink::cheesy: :cheesy:

Kind sir, apparently, you dont know who your talkin to hehehe Just ask any of these guys,  :haha: but thanks for the reply :) J/k

Kind sir, apparently, you dont know who your talkin to hehehe Just ask any of these guys,  :haha: but thanks for the reply :) J/k

Thankyou,  I am one of these very strange people,

who do not rely on others opinions to make up my mind on how I feel about others.

I prefer to form my own opinion based on my own feelings and interactions with the person.

some of the nicest people I know were recommended to me as -------

DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH -----

YOU DO NOT WANNA KNOW --------

WATCH OUT FOR ---------

so you see, I never listen --- hahaha ----- :cheesy: :cheesy:

nano...you sure are growing to a fine young man...you always were cute but now you're handsome (peeling the girls off i'm sure)...got your good looks from your parents...so be sure to stick something extra special in their stocking

di you were and are a fine looking woman...with or with all the frill

and making friends on your own opinion is the way to go...but you'll find out soon enough about these boys...they're all fantastic...all of them...even the ones i give the most crap

nano...you sure are growing to a fine young man...you always were cute but now you're handsome (peeling the girls off i'm sure)...got your good looks from your parents...so be sure to stick something extra special in their stocking

di you were and are a fine looking woman...with or with all the frill

and making friends on your own opinion is the way to go...but you'll find out soon enough about these boys...they're all fantastic...all of them...even the ones i give the most crap

(Not exactly, I have a personality completely opposite of how I look.)

And, thank you for the compliment Momma T and Tommie.

And, Momma T probably gives me a lot of crap, about little things, but then I fix it and I become a better person. Slowly but surely. :)

In conclusion, we all love you Momma!

Thanks,

Nanobot

You all keep that mushy stuff up and it will be harder than heck to scare people off? Someone has to do it since Reso left the building some time ago. Miss his grumbling butt. And yes he did it in fun usually.

wait!!!!...i don't EVER give u crap...or anybody else for that matter...and don't forget it...i am such a sweetie... :haha:

thx for the love...backattcha

I'd stick to that story too.  :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jamesmusslewhite

Welcome aboard jamesmusslewhite. Good to see you.

Thanks, still new to this forum so I am trying to check out all the bell and whistles. This is not the best picture, but it works for test purposes. Later I will replace it with another less blurred choice.

Thanks, still new to this forum so I am trying to check out all the bell and whistles. This is not the best picture, but it works for test purposes. Later I will replace it with another less blurred choice.

Well welcome. We all posted little crappy pictures here too till we realized everyone here is equally ugly... Except me.. Im hot.  :haha: Glad to have you.