QX6700 Intel Core 2 ExtremeQuad-Core

VyraX

PREORDER

Soft ETA: 11 / 24 / 2006

Only about two weeks  :undecided:

Don't have the MONEY.. AHHH!

FIRST PREORDER POST I THINK

BX80562QX6700.jpg

Intel Core 2 Extreme QX6700 Quad Core 2.66GHz 2x4MB EM64T LGA775 Retail (BX80562QX6700)

* Intel Wide Dynamic Execution, enabling delivery of more instructions per clock cycle to improve gaming execution time and energy efficiency

* Intel Intelligent Power Capability, designed to deliver extreme energy-efficient performance

* Intel Smart Memory Access, improving system performance by optimizing the use of all available data bandwidth

* Intel Advanced Smart Cache, providing a higher-performance, more efficient cache subsystem (optimized for industry leading multi-threaded games)

* Intel Advanced Digital Media Boost, accelerating a broad range of applications, including ultra-realistic game physics and human-like artificial intelligence for an intense gaming experience unlike any other

Extreme dominance built-in. Youve hard-core battled your enemies in this world and beyond, but never like this. With the Intel Core 2 Extreme processor, you get the best unrivaled performance in the universe. So let them challenge you and let the annihilation begin.

When "Extreme" is an understatement

It's not about playing the game. It's about dominating and winning the game. Designed for extreme power, the Intel Core 2 Extreme processor for desktop PCs features the latest arsenal of performance-rich technologies, including up to 4 MB of shared L2 cache and up to 1066 MHz Front Side Bus.

LINK

Same for $1300 at clubit link only other store I have found. This one doesn't say pre-order, but it probably is..

Not SPAM, Don't work for these places nor do I promote them.. Just figured people should know they are being released to the public! What do you guys think? How will this change the computing on the PC we know today?

I'm sure this will make for killer VIDEO Editing Machines.. !!  :laugh:

Regards, - - VyraX - -

That is this years price, next year it should start to fall.. Guess half the price would be affordable enough.. I've always been interested in having a work-station for VIDEO EDITING, but never wanted to go the Mac route. There is something that makes me itch when I think proprietary.

Well this years price, sure as hell won't be next years price. This will be interesting to see this happen for average users with PC-Gaming, and PC-Video-Editing. Anyone thinking what I am thinking?

Dual Chips both Quad-Core on Motherboard? ::drewl::  :cheesy:

Can't wait.. Regards, - - VyraX - -