cablenut

maytag

:?: HELLO EVERY 1 I WAS WONDERING IF SOME1 COULD TELL IF WHAT I'M ABOUT TO ASK IS TRUE OR FALSE I HEARD THAT AFTER USEING CABLENUT TO TWEAK MY SETTING'S THAT IF I DIDN'T LIKE THEM OR THE PROGRAM THAT AFTER I DELETED THE PROGRAM THAT MY REGISTRY WOULD NOT RETURN TO IT'S ORIGINAL SETTING'S EVEN THOUGH I RETURN THEM BEFORE I DELTE THE PROGRAM I HAVEN'T TRIED THE PROGRAM YET BECAUSE I WANTED TO KNOW THIS FIRST THX I HOPE SOMEBODY CAN ANSWER ME ABOUT THIS FIRET TIME POSTING HERE THX AGAIN

Welcome to the forum maytag :wave::welcome:

All you have to do is back up. Always back up if you are not sure of anything. Anyways that is all that is needed to return back. Just use the backup file.

The rest is a rumor.  :wink2:

thx for the quick replay that really helped im gonna give the program a try thx again :cool:

:?: HELLO EVERY 1 I WAS WONDERING IF SOME1 COULD TELL IF WHAT I'M ABOUT TO ASK IS TRUE OR FALSE I HEARD THAT AFTER USEING CABLENUT TO TWEAK MY SETTING'S THAT IF I DIDN'T LIKE THEM OR THE PROGRAM THAT AFTER I DELETED THE PROGRAM THAT MY REGISTRY WOULD NOT RETURN TO IT'S ORIGINAL SETTING'S EVEN THOUGH I RETURN THEM BEFORE I DELTE THE PROGRAM I HAVEN'T TRIED THE PROGRAM YET BECAUSE I WANTED TO KNOW THIS FIRST THX I HOPE SOMEBODY CAN ANSWER ME ABOUT THIS FIRET TIME POSTING HERE THX AGAIN

Welcome to TMN maytag! Like tommy said you can do a "System Restore".