Logitech 5.1 speakers

Ryan314

Okay everyone, lately ive been hearing a little *pop* come out of my speakers randomly. It happens alot but its not very loud. Its a faint noise but VERY annoying. Someone said maybe its interference but ive had these for a long time and never had this problem. And i dont have anything closer to them that it was before. My cell phone was 1 room away and this was still happening. Someone also said maybe my CRT monitor. But ive had these speakers by this monitor for a year now. Im not too sure where to go from where or how to possible find out what could be wrong.

Help would be appreciated , thanks.

Try reducing the output from the sound card to less that 75%... I have logitech 2100 which are 2.1 but if I run the sound coming out of the sound card at 100% i get random pops..

Do you mean on the actual volume control on the speaker? or is it somewhere in the software. Ill try reinstalling the drivers later as well.

Nah i have the volume less than half way. Anyone else have any possible solutions. so far i have checked connections to computer and sub, re installed sound card drivers, lowered volume on the pc, and on the speaker. Ive never abused these speakers .. the volume is never EVER blasted so i doubt its a speaker problem caused by me.  :angry: