Tears to your eyes !

Roco

Well for the guys anyway,  In the UK the retirement age for men is 65 years and for women 60 years , (although women live on average 7 years longer than the UK male )

Yeah, it doesn't make sense , but that is the way the cookie crumbles

Now in Loony- London UK, amid all  the worlds crisis

My pecker is for sell for 10 bucks man. 54k I would cut off alot.  :haha: :haha: You go girl.  :grin2:

:lol: 10 bucks ! is that by the inch  :shock::evil6:

Duh, the queue down the gender bender hospital is now 5 miles long,

Is that Tommie I see at the front of the queue , and theres .......... :shock:

well I would never have belived that of him , erh, Her , whichever  :lol:

Have u guys been watching Greys Anatomy or something?

in the last episode there is a MAN, or should i say women that want to cut it off and become Amanda.

huh i like mine to much

not for sale

back to the fundamental question

if the guy is now a girl i guess she should get the same rights of a women

no matter of what he or she was before

in another matter

i think that is sex discrimination  :undecided:

Have u guys been watching Greys Anatomy or something?

in the last episode there is a MAN, or should i say women that want to cut it off and become Amanda.

huh i like mine to much

not for sale

back to the fundamental question

if the guy is now a girl i guess she should get the same rights of a women

no matter of what he or she was before

in another matter

i think that is sex discrimination  :undecided:

amanda = A MAN DUH

:2funny:

oh and shug im not sure if you want to do 10 dollars an inch because i dont think it would be more than 20 dollars  :cheesy: JP.

amanda = A MAN DUH

:2funny:

oh and shug im not sure if you want to do 10 dollars an inch because i dont think it would be more than 20 dollars  :cheesy: JP.

:lol: :lol: :lol: " Amanda  :smitten:"   Ryan, you may have  just started a new word in the Brit. dictionary  :lol:

Hey guys remember it is nothing to do with inches  :wink2:, apart from wetting  on your shoes  :evil6:

we are talking total here , the big one , er, I will rephrase  that , non- reversible for $54K ,

P.S. Duh,  I should have made a poll of this ,

* this could get bigger *

Roco

pm or tell me the pool details and i will see if i can add it

First things first , I owe you the credit for Amanda, and to Ryan ( that guy is sharp )for spotting the A- man- duh , that one past me by,

The poll   :lol: I was only J/K , but if you think it OK , I will pm you some suggestions , but I will leave it to you discretion as to the wording , as we are into a delicate area ,  :shock:,and we might get a stiff reaction from the politically correct brigade   :icon_pale:

Regards Rose  :smitten: AKA Roco UK  :lol:

disclaimer

P.s to anyone who may be  offended by this topic , please post and say so,

I can promise you I will bare  no hard feelings over it ,

Ya know Roco.....I aint got much in life.....but what I got I wanna keep... :azn:

I'll find something to use it for.... :wink:

Yeah I know how you feel Aggr3, but for $54K, :undecided:

I lost my Tonsils for free , but I get by, just think no more changing wheels just hitch the skirt a bit  :wink2:,

My  reason for this rant  on retirement age ! ...read this true story,  ...

A UK couple , man and wife reached the age of 59 years , they had both worked long and hard in their respective jobs  , their dream was to retire and tour the UK  for a while , to see all the things they had missed in their working life , his health was in slow decline ( coal miner ), and he was the car driver,, not unusual in the UK,

she could retire on State pension at 60 years of age , he would have to work on till he was 65 years ,  they appealed to the UK Gov. over this and was turned down,

with national  newspaper support he took this to the European supream court,

who ruled that the UK Gov. was acting in a sexual dicremental manner , the UK Gov . was forced to change the rules to enable fair play between the sexes,

Yeah,

they raised the retirement age for women to 65 years ,  to equal their  menfolk,

So UK guys take the snip, and F**K the government  :thefinger: or as we say in the UK "V"