19 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to buy the zune?

• converted from ipod to zune
    • converted from creative to zune
    • been waiting this since ever
    • going to wait for reviews
    • going to see if it picks up
    • Ipod all the way !!

amc11890...  have you tried installing it on a vista machine yet?  So far the news is reporting a total flop on the installation and if you are able to get it to install by some miracle it only detects like 1/3 of your songs...

Post some pics of the interface in general.. I havent been following this..  :roll:

But most folks will use them for their O/S ?? Hmm... :icon_scratch:

If I were in the market, I would go for it. I trust Microsoft.  :grin2:

:haha: :haha: They use them for their OS for mainly two reasons. Number one that is what comes preinstalled on 99.9% of computers and most users (mom, dad and granny) don't know there is something else. The second reason is lack of choice. I don't like MS but I don't like the alternative either. So what is the lesser of two evils? I say MS but only because of the third party software support they enjoy.

:haha: :haha: They use them for their OS for mainly two reasons. Number one that is what comes preinstalled on 99.9% of computers and most users (mom, dad and granny) don't know there is something else. The second reason is lack of choice. I don't like MS but I don't like the alternative either. So what is the lesser of two evils? I say MS but only because of the third party software support they enjoy.

:iamwithstupid:

So a friend an I just came back from bestbuy because we wanted to see the Zune firsthand before be bought it online. When we got there...we found the display and it was off. We asked the employee and they told us that it broke just a few days after putting it up for display.  :shocked: So yeah... I'm kind of having second thoughts about getting it...

So a friend an I just came back from bestbuy because we wanted to see the Zune firsthand before be bought it online. When we got there...we found the display and it was off. We asked the employee and they told us that it broke just a few days after putting it up for display.  :shocked: So yeah... I'm kind of having second thoughts about getting it...

lol, that always says a good thing about a product when the display breaks after less than a month  :2funny:

It all depends on the mean little brat that got a hold of the display.

My renters can waste a set of mini blinds in less than a week. My mini blinds  will look and act like new for like 20 years. So that does not sway me in the least. Same for my 2 daughters. One will destroy a cannon ball with her bare hands, the other will care for anything and make it last.  :grin2:

And I personally have never had any problems with microsoft. Not even their support.

amc11890...  have you tried installing it on a vista machine yet?  So far the news is reporting a total flop on the installation and if you are able to get it to install by some miracle it only detects like 1/3 of your songs...

Post some pics of the interface in general.. I havent been following this..  :roll:

I dont have a Vista PC to try it on but microsoft better figure it out.

ill try and get some pics up later

seeing that would really want to make me buy one  :uglystupid2: