Game name

Mr. Hahn

Hey guys. I've been racking my brain trying to remember a particular game I played years ago. I don't know what made me think of it, and the details I can provide are a little vague. It was an attempt at a RTS/FPS hybrid that involved Indians and some weird creatures I think. Maybe some of you gamers that frequent this forum played the demo as I did. Thanks.

PC, yes. 2-4 years old is the best ballpark I can get you in. I can't really remember how good the game was, seeing as how I only played the demo, and it was so long ago. It just popped into my head yesterday, and I was wanting to play it again and see if it's even still alive and kicking.

[edit]

I made another attempt at trying to find it again and uhh... found it (came out Sep. 9, 2003). The game is Savage: The Battle for Newerth, and apparently they're coming out with a sequel called Savage 2: A Tortured Soul, which is due out Q4 of this year aka soon.

I've never played Fallout, so I couldn't tell you. If I remember right, it's fundamentally similar to maybe Battlefield in that you have your guys fighting and I think one guy has a real-time overview of things, similar to a commander, doing whatever. I remember very little of it.