LET'S SAY THANKS TO OUR BOYS

tommie gorman

This is Great.  Only takes a minute.

E-mail again.

Something cool that Xerox is doing

If you go to this web site, www.letssaythanks.com , you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!!

i wish there was a way to thank all those brave iraqis that continue to volunteer for their police/security forces in spite of that making them prime targets for terrorists.

:iamwithstupid: I have never thought of that but you are right, those guys are doing it for the right reason. They are good guys too and deserve some props.

i wish there was a way to thank all those brave Iraqis that continue to volunteer for their police/security forces in spite of that making them prime targets for terrorists.

:iamwithstupid: I have never thought of that but you are right, those guys are doing it for the right reason. They are good guys too and deserve some props.

Not to say the big ugly "R" word or anything. Just a preference. Come to think of it, I will include a prayer for them. Thanks guys.  :thumbsup:

They are doing what our forefathers did to give us thanksgiving in freedom. And I am equally proud of them. They are fighting tyranny in the worse way.  :brave:

Not to say the big ugly "R" word or anything. Just a preference. Come to think of it, I will include a prayer for them. Thanks guys.  :thumbsup:

They are doing what our forefathers did to give us thanksgiving in freedom. And I am equally proud of them. They are fighting tyranny in the worse way.  :brave:

:iamwithstupid: