Help with $5.5 million? HA HA

tommie gorman

Seldom check my spam mail, but this one was interesting. These people are just so convincing. Not to me, but to others it would be.

:2funny::haha::2funny:

DEAR FRIEND RESPOND ASAP!

"My name is Mrs.Rosemary King I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to charity throughyou.You may be wondering why I chose  you. But someone has to be chosen. I am 59 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago,immediately after the death of my husband

who had left me everything he worked for.I have been touched by the lord to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to charity through you  for the good work of humanity,rather than allow my relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds inappropriately.I have asked the lord to

forgive me all my sins and I believe he has,because He is merciful. I  will be going in for an operation,and I pray that I survive the operation.

I have decided to Willing/Donate the sum of $5.5 Million (Five Million  five Hundred thousand Dollars)to charity through you for the good work  of the lord, and to help the motherless,less privileged and also for the assistance  of the widows. At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls, due to  the fact that

my relatives are around me and I have been restricted by my doctor from  taking telephone calls because I deserve all the rest I can  get.Presently,I have informed my lawyer about my decision in WILLING this fund to  charity through you. I wish you all the best and may the good Lord  bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the  good work to others.

If you are interested to be bless, also willing to bless other's too,I  will inform my Family Lawyer so that he can arrange the release of the  funds to you. I know i have never met you but my mind tells me to do  this and I hope you are sincerely.I will pay you 30% of this money if you  will assist me because I am now too weak and frigile to do things

myself because of my cancer.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished,as I don't want anything that will Jeopardize  my last wish, due to the fact that I do not want relatives or family members standing in

the way of my last wish. Love,

Contact me on my Direct Email address:[email protected]

Wendy King."

Now who would not want a part of that at X-mas time.  :evil6: And out the back door instead.  :knuppel2:

:shock::lol: Hi Tommie , I think I am eligible I am motherless,and less privileged  :cry2: thanks for the lead , as Mrs.King has a UK e-mail Addy

so that gives me a head start on you guys  :lol:

My only concern is she is using a lawyer and not a normal solicitor as the UK + money is quoted in $ not

Actually I was planning on including you Roco in helping me pull this off. Since it will be a direct pick up by my brother Roco, who just happens to be living in the UK.  :wink: That maybe we should do a cashiers check directly to you, and we could handle the rest from there. They just did not plan on anyone having a friend in the UK.  :2funny::haha::2funny:

So what do you think Roco, aren't you and I about to start up a International Charity Organization called TRICO.  :lol: Tom and Roco's International Charity Organization, which of course will be non-profit for the organization.  :lol:

Now you have to be with me so far.  :knuppel2:

And once a month we could have an International Board meeting at some island on the Organization of course.  :evil6:

Hi Tommie , I am still worrying about that poor  :lol: lady who is frigile  :cry2::evil6:,

I am not sure if she means fragile or frigid , I just hope she finds someone

to share all that money before it is to late ,  :evil6:

your TRICO.scheme bro , in essence it sounds good , I will run it past my lawyer , as soon as he gets out of being detained at his majesties pleasure , strange term that we use , allways thought our Royals had a cruel streak ,

but all cheques sent directly to me are allways a sign to me of good faith and warmly received ,

yeah sign me up Bro  :cool:

So should I respond with an e-mail? I could always send in your pic and say I will personally fly over in my Lear Jet, instead of a bank transfer. And you simply show up for ME. Since it will be your pic on it in the first place. Little do they not know who is who.  :lol: I wonder if we really could scam the scammers just for the fun of it.   :evil6: HOw do they not know whether or not I have a British accent or not??

Hi tommie , sorry it's a negative  on sending my pic, send one of Madona  , I can do a good inpersonation of her ,  so that wont be a problem , and that would cover the Lear jet angle ,

about a year or so back I followed a post on a internet security forum , where the guy scammed the scammers , and got some money out of them ,

they thretend him and his family, and they found his address and paid a visit , and took a picture of themselves outside his house as proof of their threats , LOL dim or what ,

perfect mug shot for the police , :2funny: 

i got a letter in the mail a few months ago i got a letter  saying that i won  180,00 $.  Apparently i was chosen in a raffle, that i dint even enter in :uglystupid2:  I wish i still had the letter so i could scan it but apparently many ppl have been getting these "lottery scams"http://www.fraudaid.com/ScamSpam/Lottery/identify_lottery_scam_letter.htm

i got a letter in the mail a few months ago i got a letter  saying that i won  180,00 $.  Apparently i was chosen in a raffle, that i dint even enter in :uglystupid2:  I wish i still had the letter so i could scan it but apparently many ppl have been getting these "lottery scams"http://www.fraudaid.com/ScamSpam/Lottery/identify_lottery_scam_letter.htm

i get those all the time. My favorite is when i get one that says "you have won a free cruse with one of our sexy models"

Hi Tommie me best friend , Bro, relative from way back , mate ,Pal ,Sir, me old mucker    :smitten:

have you collected that $5.5 Mil. yet ?

NO ,.......................

...........Duh , sorry what was your name again ,  :lol:

So that is how it is then  :?:  :whaa: Hmmm...so how is it going on the princehoodship, or what ever it is called??

NO ,.......................

...........Duh , sorry what was your name again ,  :lol: