Black Friday Sale Ads

pitbull481

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll be working at 6am  :sad3:

i wouldn't stand in those lines for anything anyway...my schedule is way too filled and i'm too impatient to stand around for anything for more that 10-15...even to check out...i've been known to just walk away while standing in line to check out a full cart of crap...no time

D'd'damm 20's in florida. Your not used to the cold so i can see why thats cold. Its in the 20's here now with the wind chill. But im cool with the cold.  :grin:

i got no problem with it, ill got out side with a t-shirt and shorts, its just when you are use to the heat the cold just sucks.

D'd'damm 20's in florida. Your not used to the cold so i can see why thats cold. Its in the 20's here now with the wind chill. But im cool with the cold.  :grin:

Must be from north New Jersey in south New Jersey it  43 with a wind chill of 36.  Feel like it in the 20's working outside in the rain. :haha:

I agreed with you on Comcast it is not Comcastic. :angry: